Reviews for To Dance with Him
Naruhinamyotp chapter 1 . 6/30
Why you no complete this story.. It's going so good ️️️
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Good story but its sad that it seems you have abandoned it I would like to see how it ends
localkitten chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Shuusetsu-sama, you have to update this. I am begging you for the sake of my sanity. Haha. Seriously, this one's a gem (well, all your stories are!) and wishing you will put up the next chapter soon _

Misaki-chan is so cute! And I love the way you make Usagi feel guilty after being cruel to Misaki. Your words are beautiful.

Luff you! Update soon ne?
ili777 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
That last line made laugh for some reason; it was very cute.
Okay so finally a happy story! Well of course it has its own drama (otherwise what's its point?) but it's light. I love this story too, it's just the kind you read and leaves you with a smile on your face and fluffy, warm feelings in your chest.
I like the plot, its development and again I find Misaki adorable, especially at the scene where he was sick. I simply love Akihiko's character in this one. Yep it's easy to fall for his jerk-ish attitude.I want him to hurry up and fall in love with Misaki already, but of course you aren't going to make things so easy, are you?
Also you said in the beginning that this story is comple, 6 chapters tottal, yet here I see only four, why? I want to read what happens next so much, but there are no more chapters, please upload the rest of them! If you habe lost them then when you find the time please re-write them and update! Honestly is cruel to leave your readers hanging like this. (No offence!)
Thanks for writting it so far, please continue :)
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Aw so sweet
alloftheotherpenameswheretaken chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
If you make a dance scene between Misaki And Akihiko, you should concider the song "We were made to love" by John Legend. I love it! and whenever I hear it I think of this fanfiction! please continue writing!
FanficFinatic2 chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Amazing just like the rest of your stories looking forward to more!
Misagi chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
i really love this story!
i hope you can update it sooon :)
Primordium chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I hope you update this. I really like this story! :3
kiraishinigami chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Please update, i love this story and i'm really looking forward to your other work!
na-ka-ma284 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Great story! Can't wait for next chapter. How might the story develop? XD JR 4 ever!
SaySaeri chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Oh, Misaki... :'(
SaySaeri chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Tsk, tsk Akihiko, I'm disappointed in you.
Castiel4Life chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Good chappy - quite revealing too - cant wait for next one :)
anonymousonlooker chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Wah I love this story! I was so happy when I saw this update! Things are getting really good now. As always, everything was brilliantly done. I can't wait to see what happens.