Reviews for Father's Day
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 39 . 10/16/2013
Oh my goodness, that was adorable AND awesome! I raced my way through this story, I couldn't handle the suspense, haha. You did a wonderful job, per usual, especially with Thomas' slow inclusion into the family! Can't wait for the next stories!
bradford chapter 39 . 10/4/2013
Hi In the House,
that was such a wonderful ending for a wonderful story! Finally, the big secret disclosed by Abby's probing questions , that was a captivating scene. House, finally giving in to his own feelings and inviting his father to move closer to the family was very touching. And Rachel's practical perception of the current and future events was fun, as always.
Thank you so much for another great story.
Best regards and I'm looking forward (similarly excited as Rachel) to further creations from you and your muse.
Have a good time and stay well!
bradford
dmarchl21 chapter 39 . 10/3/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story! I just loved the ending. Abby solving the biggest puzzle in her young life in such a House-like manner was simply wonderful. I loved how she put the pieces together and realized that Thomas was "somebody" to both her father and even her mother. Rachel's reactions were precious as well. I loved how she was so quick to welcome her grandfather with multiple hugs. Cuddy relenting to the celebration with pizza and ice cream was a step forward for her as well. That ending was truly touching with them all discussing plans as a family.

dmarchl
bradford chapter 38 . 10/3/2013
Hi In the House,
that was quite a stunt the boys pulled on Cuddy! Probably a foretaste of her further life with two hopeless scalawags. But she handled it very well, as always. And I'm sure, not for love or money, she would want it different.
Best regards
bradford
Jane Q. Doe chapter 39 . 10/3/2013
Hi! Sorry for the late review. I just keep rereading, soaking in the loveliness of the final chapter. The family, now plus 1, has survived another tragedy, even stronger than before. Cuddy's shown much growth, and the girls are as cute as ever. Thomas is so grateful, and you can tell how much he understands this honor from his son.
The ember sister line was hilarious! I liked the insight into Abby's thought process too.
Thank you as always for this wonderful universe. I'll be looking forward to the next installment, when and whatever it may be. :)
LoveMyHouse chapter 39 . 10/3/2013
I cried when Rachel said "Grandpa Thomas?", that was so poignant. You've painted these OC's so vividly, I really felt Thornton's frustrations, then hope, then joy, throughout this story. I so love this AU where H & C experience and express mutual respect, admiration, deep love, and are a team in how they deal with what life throws at them. Wonderful, wonderful!
ainy-blue chapter 39 . 10/1/2013
I enjoyed thoroughly the whole story, and the last chapter especially. Thank you so much for the world you created for House and for sharing it with us. Looking forward to your new stories.
clp66 chapter 39 . 9/30/2013
Wonderful story; I enjoyed it from beginning to end, but I think my favorite part was when Thomas and House were in the dark while Thomas was working out the cramp and he told House that the scar he had was not the one he thought he had, that it was from the lack of a true father growing up and that scar reflected on him personally. It was a very pointed moment for the men, I thought.

I'm looking forward to reading of Rachel's first glimpse at the real Ember - at least I'm hoping your muse goes there in some upcoming story; and also of how Thomas handles Cuddy's parents when they do finally meet.

So...who won the third race? :-)

Thanks for a wonderful story and I'm looking forward to the next whenever that may be.
yox chapter 39 . 9/29/2013
It's always kind of sad to read the final chapter of a book, or fanfiction story, whatever - but what a wonderful way to go! I understand why it is one of your favourite chapters. I will re-read it many times while keeping an eye out for more of your stories - hopefully coming soon. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
I can appreciate the pleasure you took in writing out this chapter some time ago. It's a really great conclusion to your story - carefully plotted (as always) but also tender, and compelling. The way in which you show Abby helping House learning how to move forward in his life: it's simply very well done.

I'm sorry that this story has come to an end, because I think it's some of your best writing, but that does happen to all good things. Hopefully we won't be waiting too long for your next one-shot, or for the big multi-chapter.
MyHouseWillGoOn chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
I love the differences in the girls. Rachel's comment of, "It's just Thomas, silly," said a lot more than she knew. Abby's differential was perfect as a mini House, and I love the title of "Grandpa Thomas." Looking forward to Thomas in Princeton.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
Awe :)
striker90 chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
about time Thomas moves closer to house, house needs a parent who gives a damn about him cant wait for the next chap. and any spin offs you write.
laurieesc chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
Just lovely, I didn't knew how would you end it and I was wondering but I knew it was going to be great anyway.
Thanks for another magnificent story, I'm eager to read the next one, and the next one, and the next one and so on. Thanks and really really well done!
Gemilh chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
Love it! I love Abby she's so much like House, I can't wait for the next stories and see what happens next, please keep writing.