Reviews for The Well Bred Warlock: Guide to Wooing, Courting & Every Day Behavior
Chrisstars1 chapter 4 . 10/16
Shockingly good.
ravenwholock chapter 4 . 10/4
i completely adored your story and well hope i find a warlock of my own ;)
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 4 . 4/11
Think you for sharing this story with us. You are a wonderful writer. Overall I like this story but it left me feeling kind of conflicted. I was sad for the life that her my knee had and that she never got to feel the love that I think she deserve to feel. I don't really think it was very romantic either, although it was definitely angsty. Regardless I am glad I read it so thank you so much.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Oh, how delightful! (surprised that Dumbledore's portrait bothered to exonerate Snape or that the Order decided to believe it; I always thought part of Albus' Greater Good was to finally finish off the Marauders' favorite victim in guise of fighting Voldemort, myself).

And I do how the dentists proved they weren't totally helpless there, heh. Muggles rule!

Plus, having to keep up with Kingsley's paperwork is definitely a life sentence.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/4/2015 her presence as a captive, Hermione has taken out four wands against the Order-the Lestrange brothers, Alfred (through collateral damage) and Theodore (Yaxley might have found him a way out anyway, but the incident at the party may have precipitated the action. And...Yaxley's care of Theodore may well be what prompted Narcissa to ask about Draco. (because if push came to shove, Alfred would have been out there in the forefront of the fight, as Yaxley still might be).

It is interesting to see the development of a real relationship between Hermione and Yaxley, too.

Plus, the name of their daughter is perfect.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Oh, dear. He keeps forgetting that she *isn't* Ro, doesn't he? But Hermione doesn't forget that she's Hermione, and a captive, in the hands of the enemy.

Well, except sometimes.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Well, this is a pairing that I don't usually read, and never have seen before, but you are certainly making it work. Yaxley seems to be a fairly pleasant bloke aside from his devotion to Moldyshorts and his um, more interesting friends.

(though I don't think for a moment that Snape is regarded as a hero after the war-people might humor Harry in his actual presence, but somehow I doubt that his devotion is shared by anyone else).

Excellent start. But then, I'll read you when you write an AU to the phone book, because you do it so well!
Acacia Cottonwood chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Love it, awe some rare pair.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
A very clever story. Well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
some very sweet elements in this chapter, like the request for a cuddle and Iocab's sincere smile, and then the choice to name the child Rowena.
DragonHeartStringCore chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Very interesting and unique story, thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
rachel chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Enjoyed it!
Cherry Seraphym chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
An amazing read! Involving and with a great sense of immediacy. Loved the tight focus on the key characters - loved the characterizations, too. Thanks for posting :)
diagonalta chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Fantastic story! It's not a pairing I would have ever imagined, but it's so believable the way you've written it.
Bambu chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I was a tad skeptical about this pairing, but you made it believable. I particularly liked the exploration into the formal, traditional world of pureblood culture. Thanks for the great read.