Reviews for The Well Bred Warlock: Guide to Wooing, Courting & Every Day Behavior
kimbclar chapter 4 . 5/17
Fabulous story!
SwankyMango913 chapter 1 . 5/7
I really like the story. I quite like how you made the older generation different or old tradition work. Sorry does that make sense? And the story was brilliant done, with the side characters are so memorable.
northern sunstone chapter 4 . 4/21
I'm a bit blown away by this story to be honest. The whole older generation death eater dynamic was brilliant and thought provoking. I found the scenes with hermione uncomfortable, but reallly, so they should be!

I think I will have to go back and reread and pay more attention to your book quotes. I can reallly see all the work that went into this story.

You deserve way more reviews for this!
LetMeWonder chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
This was such a precious story, thank you so much!
LetMeWonder chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
Love how the characters are fleshed out and the little quotes from the Pureblood Manuals!
kelbelz chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
I want to say this was a lovely story, and if you took away the kidnap, torture and Stockholm syndrome tendencies it probably would be.
Ignoring those, I really enjoyed the story, particularly the meeting with the parents lol
FangLup chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
Everything in me revolted at Hermione being always second to Yaxleys' wife... but, all in all it was a good read.
Thanks for sharing!
UnicornMist chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
I have read a lot of fanfictions and this one was so original that I feel like I have unearthed treasure. It was hard for me to like a much older Yaxley as you described, but his character was perfect for Hermione who really needs someone to take care of her at times. I appreciated the details of pure blood courting and the level of thought that you have clearly put into this story. Thanks so much for sharing, I look forward to reading your other works.
Chrisstars1 chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
Shockingly good.
ravenwholock chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
i completely adored your story and well hope i find a warlock of my own ;)
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
Think you for sharing this story with us. You are a wonderful writer. Overall I like this story but it left me feeling kind of conflicted. I was sad for the life that her my knee had and that she never got to feel the love that I think she deserve to feel. I don't really think it was very romantic either, although it was definitely angsty. Regardless I am glad I read it so thank you so much.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Oh, how delightful! (surprised that Dumbledore's portrait bothered to exonerate Snape or that the Order decided to believe it; I always thought part of Albus' Greater Good was to finally finish off the Marauders' favorite victim in guise of fighting Voldemort, myself).

And I do how the dentists proved they weren't totally helpless there, heh. Muggles rule!

Plus, having to keep up with Kingsley's paperwork is definitely a life sentence.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Well...by her presence as a captive, Hermione has taken out four wands against the Order-the Lestrange brothers, Alfred (through collateral damage) and Theodore (Yaxley might have found him a way out anyway, but the incident at the party may have precipitated the action. And...Yaxley's care of Theodore may well be what prompted Narcissa to ask about Draco. (because if push came to shove, Alfred would have been out there in the forefront of the fight, as Yaxley still might be).

It is interesting to see the development of a real relationship between Hermione and Yaxley, too.

Plus, the name of their daughter is perfect.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Oh, dear. He keeps forgetting that she *isn't* Ro, doesn't he? But Hermione doesn't forget that she's Hermione, and a captive, in the hands of the enemy.

Well, except sometimes.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Well, this is a pairing that I don't usually read, and never have seen before, but you are certainly making it work. Yaxley seems to be a fairly pleasant bloke aside from his devotion to Moldyshorts and his um, more interesting friends.

(though I don't think for a moment that Snape is regarded as a hero after the war-people might humor Harry in his actual presence, but somehow I doubt that his devotion is shared by anyone else).

Excellent start. But then, I'll read you when you write an AU to the phone book, because you do it so well!