Reviews for The Path of Zero
dreaddragonknight chapter 12 . 5/16
seriously louise can't seem to hold her identity at all
dreaddragonknight chapter 10 . 5/16
how dis she learn of Tiff?
dreaddragonknight chapter 8 . 5/16
louise is really bad at keeping her cover
redburningdragon chapter 28 . 4/22
is this canceled, hyadus or what i cant wait for more its really good
minoturus chapter 28 . 3/26
great story if a bit dark, do you know the link between zeref and mavis yet cos if you dont u can read the fairy tail zero manga
dreaddragonknight chapter 7 . 3/15
yes yes yes YES YESYES i love it
dreaddragonknight chapter 3 . 3/15
crash magic
Othinus chapter 5 . 3/14
No, no. First is WHY THE FUCK IS SIESTA EVER PRESENT IN EVERY FANFIC OF THIS SERIES?! Couldn't you have done it with somebody else?! IDK WHO just somebody else!
Second. She's a commoner. That thought has been indoctrinated into her from childhood. You failed in this regard. I don't believe you know what indoctrination entails, but whatever.

This is just... a waste of my time.
Dragonspirit996 chapter 28 . 3/10
I hope you write a new chapter soon, this story's awesome! :)
Dragonspirit996 chapter 27 . 3/10
Wow... this story is amazing, but jeez that was dark
Reymen chapter 24 . 2/13
I feel like you put a bit to much information in your descriptions. It feels dry when I read it.
GGFBank chapter 27 . 1/25
Wow... later chapter is pretty dark. But If I want some dark fic, this is one to read.

Need to read some lightheart one after this though.
AoiKishi chapter 28 . 1/10
awesome!
AoiKishi chapter 15 . 1/9
I am sorry asking this favour of you, but you are the only one I could trust? Blegh! When I
heard her say these words, I actually felt like vomiting.

hahaha... i can imagine how cute loise when say that words. hahaha... that hit my funny bone! haha
Mary-Sue chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Your writing is very good and well placed, your characters are a little OOC, but are actually more beleivable than in canon. Your story however is dangerous to young emotional persons!

It isn't the act of slashing wrists is too dramatic that's the problem, it's that too many stories romanticize the act! Young people are impressionable and suicide is a very mature subject, just like alcoholism, and yet your story does not have a mature rating.

Here you have your heroine attempt suicide twice, and each time it improves her life! What message are you sending?

Suicidal characters can be heroes, but look at how Piers Anthony portrayed Coleen in the Mode series; Her suicidal impulses were destructive and almost led to her dying before her love could rescue her.

In short your story could become responsible for some people deciding to take an out on life.

To be constructive I reccomend the following changes:

1) Find some other way that Louise was transported to Fairy Tale that interrupts her from actually making an attempt on her life.

2) Siesta discovers "Meredy" (Louise) wasn't playing games with her some other way than Louis "proving" herself with attempted suicide, but is almost too late as Louise's self-destructs.

3) If at any further place you feel it's appropriate to have a character attempt to kill themselves ask yourself "How would it look if this character were abusing alcohol instead?". If the answer is that it makes abusing alcohol look romantic then you should emphasize how negative suicide actually is.