Reviews for The Path of Zero
Sir Something chapter 1 . 6/6
Damnit, this was looking to be a good story, and now it looks like its been abandoned.
Really hope it gets adopted, or the author comes back to continue this story
LilSpirit88 chapter 28 . 1/7
Ok, SOMEONE needs to adopt this. Its been too damn long since any of his fics were updated. :(
Yeza Nairomof chapter 28 . 12/1/2015
So... whens the next time you are going to update this story?
Guest chapter 28 . 11/10/2015
What the fuck happen to Satio why is not here in this story
Guest chapter 28 . 7/6/2015
I am enjoying this story. It keeping making me reading it all night to see what is going to happen next.
I don't know the reason but hopefully you keep updating your story in the near future.
By the way, the pairing I like to see is Louise with Tiffinia.
gorgoth555 chapter 28 . 7/4/2015
I do hope you continue this, this is great! It respects Cannon, but unlike most FFs, It makes it into a completely different story, and I don't see that often enough!
dreaddragonknight chapter 12 . 5/16/2015
seriously louise can't seem to hold her identity at all
dreaddragonknight chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
how dis she learn of Tiff?
dreaddragonknight chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
louise is really bad at keeping her cover
RedBurningDragon chapter 28 . 4/22/2015
is this canceled, hyadus or what i cant wait for more its really good
minoturus chapter 28 . 3/26/2015
great story if a bit dark, do you know the link between zeref and mavis yet cos if you dont u can read the fairy tail zero manga
dreaddragonknight chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
yes yes yes YES YESYES i love it
dreaddragonknight chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
crash magic
Othinus chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
No, no. First is WHY THE FUCK IS SIESTA EVER PRESENT IN EVERY FANFIC OF THIS SERIES?! Couldn't you have done it with somebody else?! IDK WHO just somebody else!
Second. She's a commoner. That thought has been indoctrinated into her from childhood. You failed in this regard. I don't believe you know what indoctrination entails, but whatever.

This is just... a waste of my time.
Dragonspirit996 chapter 28 . 3/10/2015
I hope you write a new chapter soon, this story's awesome! :)