Reviews for The Path of Zero
I am enjoying this story. It keeping making me reading it all night to see what is going to happen next.
I don't know the reason but hopefully you keep updating your story in the near future.
By the way, the pairing I like to see is Louise with Tiffinia.
gorgoth555 chapter 28 . 7/4
I do hope you continue this, this is great! It respects Cannon, but unlike most FFs, It makes it into a completely different story, and I don't see that often enough!
dreaddragonknight chapter 12 . 5/16
seriously louise can't seem to hold her identity at all
dreaddragonknight chapter 10 . 5/16
how dis she learn of Tiff?
dreaddragonknight chapter 8 . 5/16
louise is really bad at keeping her cover
redburningdragon chapter 28 . 4/22
is this canceled, hyadus or what i cant wait for more its really good
minoturus chapter 28 . 3/26
great story if a bit dark, do you know the link between zeref and mavis yet cos if you dont u can read the fairy tail zero manga
dreaddragonknight chapter 7 . 3/15
yes yes yes YES YESYES i love it
dreaddragonknight chapter 3 . 3/15
crash magic
Othinus chapter 5 . 3/14
No, no. First is WHY THE FUCK IS SIESTA EVER PRESENT IN EVERY FANFIC OF THIS SERIES?! Couldn't you have done it with somebody else?! IDK WHO just somebody else!
Second. She's a commoner. That thought has been indoctrinated into her from childhood. You failed in this regard. I don't believe you know what indoctrination entails, but whatever.

This is just... a waste of my time.
Dragonspirit996 chapter 28 . 3/10
I hope you write a new chapter soon, this story's awesome! :)
Dragonspirit996 chapter 27 . 3/10
Wow... this story is amazing, but jeez that was dark
Reymen chapter 24 . 2/13
I feel like you put a bit to much information in your descriptions. It feels dry when I read it.
GGFBank chapter 27 . 1/25
Wow... later chapter is pretty dark. But If I want some dark fic, this is one to read.

Need to read some lightheart one after this though.
AoiKishi chapter 28 . 1/10