Reviews for The Path of Zero
CONTINUE chapter 28 . 3/19
CONTINUE DAMMIT NOWWWWWW
crowfeild chapter 5 . 2/4
i dont undertand why you thought this drama bullshit is a good idea? how the hell is this even remotely possible i was atleast a little enjoying this but lol this garbage ruined that.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 27 . 12/12/2016
Yeah sorry but there is no way I can even remotely believe Louise is a Fairt Tail mage, the psycho murderer, manipulative, paranoid, self righteous little shit. You have twisted this tale into a yuri harem grimdark bashing fic. Too bad, your writing is rather readable but your plot hasn't just jumped the shark, it was punched by Saitama.
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 28 . 12/10/2016
It would be nice if you were still working on this, but I guess you aren't because it hasn't been updated in two years. It was a good story while it lasted.
Lovnag chapter 28 . 8/4/2016
This is a pretty good work. Well-written characters, interesting idea and great execution of it. I really like the conversations. I do believe though that too much time is spent on explaining each and every event with all the reasons behind the persons behaviour. A pity it seems abandoned.
Sir Something chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Damnit, this was looking to be a good story, and now it looks like its been abandoned.
Really hope it gets adopted, or the author comes back to continue this story
LilSpirit88 chapter 28 . 1/7/2016
Ok, SOMEONE needs to adopt this. Its been too damn long since any of his fics were updated. :(
Yeza Nairomof chapter 28 . 12/1/2015
So... whens the next time you are going to update this story?
Guest chapter 28 . 11/10/2015
What the fuck happen to Satio why is not here in this story
Guest chapter 28 . 7/6/2015
I am enjoying this story. It keeping making me reading it all night to see what is going to happen next.
I don't know the reason but hopefully you keep updating your story in the near future.
By the way, the pairing I like to see is Louise with Tiffinia.
gorgoth555 chapter 28 . 7/4/2015
I do hope you continue this, this is great! It respects Cannon, but unlike most FFs, It makes it into a completely different story, and I don't see that often enough!
dreaddragonknight chapter 12 . 5/16/2015
seriously louise can't seem to hold her identity at all
dreaddragonknight chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
how dis she learn of Tiff?
dreaddragonknight chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
louise is really bad at keeping her cover
RedBurningDragon chapter 28 . 4/22/2015
is this canceled, hyadus or what i cant wait for more its really good