Reviews for The Path of Zero
Plz make more
Ugly Braixen chapter 1 . 10/29
why this get abandoned
Ferferfer4 chapter 28 . 8/5
Wow great story! I do hope you will continue this if you can since I bet many people want to see what happens next including me. I especially want to see Fariy Tail appear but everyone has their own life to worry about so is understandable if you aren't continuing this anytime soon.
HikaruWinter chapter 3 . 5/28
Ah. Guildarts' Destruction magic, then. Plus whatever crumbs she's learned from the others... Well, isn't that freaking terrifying?
Axcel chapter 8 . 4/21
I can't imagine Karin being the least bit pleased when she finds out what Eleanore did to Siesta. In canon, she is extremely strict about proper behavior. Raising a hand against those "beneath" you is something she views as unacceptably barbaric. Besides that, treating school children's gossip as hard fact is something that would seriously piss her off as it would be quite embarrassing.
Axcel chapter 7 . 4/21
So, I take it Louise views Earthland as her "true" home and is only in Halkegenia to save people from some prophesized disaster.
Axcel chapter 6 . 4/21
Wait, she really tried to kill herself again? Damn she's just as crazy as Siesta! WTF!? Ah, well, she is a Fairy Tail mage...they are genuinely, clinically insane so I guess it isn't that surprising really.
Axcel chapter 5 . 4/21
Oh and, you say that you are having Siesta act utterly ridiculously because of human nature causing humans to sometimes act irrationally. While that is true, we only act irrationally when we have a reason to. Siesta does not. She is acting like a bat-shit insane Yandere without any hint of dere-dere.

Human nature in Siesta's position would be to react with relief and joy and immediately realize that it had been a plan to trick the enemy. She would then have been filled with shame for having moronically gone to the Academy and caused the whole situation in the first place. These are the innate, instinctive reactions humans have in this sorts of situations. We also automatically jump to favorable conclusions of a friends. Even if evidence were against Louise (which it is very much not), human nature would have had Siesta reflexively giving her the benefit of the doubt without hesitation.

Instead, you are having her act like a total psychopathic bitch and blame Louise for...what exactly? Nothing at all. Irrationality Does. Not. Work. That. Way.
And here I thought Siesta could not get any dumber. Why the hell would she not realise the bait thing and all was fake when the person the trap was for was the same person suggesting it.
BraveWolf13 chapter 28 . 4/10
Please continue
CONTINUE chapter 28 . 3/19
CONTINUE DAMMIT NOWWWWWW
Leblanc23 chapter 5 . 2/4
i dont undertand why you thought this drama bullshit is a good idea? how the hell is this even remotely possible i was atleast a little enjoying this but lol this garbage ruined that.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 27 . 12/12/2016
Yeah sorry but there is no way I can even remotely believe Louise is a Fairt Tail mage, the psycho murderer, manipulative, paranoid, self righteous little shit. You have twisted this tale into a yuri harem grimdark bashing fic. Too bad, your writing is rather readable but your plot hasn't just jumped the shark, it was punched by Saitama.
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 28 . 12/10/2016
It would be nice if you were still working on this, but I guess you aren't because it hasn't been updated in two years. It was a good story while it lasted.
Lovnag chapter 28 . 8/4/2016
This is a pretty good work. Well-written characters, interesting idea and great execution of it. I really like the conversations. I do believe though that too much time is spent on explaining each and every event with all the reasons behind the persons behaviour. A pity it seems abandoned.