Reviews for I Can Hear His Heartbeat
Potatojaegerbom chapter 1 . 5/4
For some reason, in the entire show, this scene was one of the hardest on me. If not the hardest. I actually had a few tears in my eyes, because believe or not, something similar has happened to me before, and the feeling that somebody you love died can be so hard. I guess it was heartfelt empathy. Anyway, thanks for this one shot, so beautiful and shows more description for this great scene.
Eren and Mikasa chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Amazing. Beautifully written with raw, painful emotion.
leena1445 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
;-; I just watched the heartbeat scene and I just...*sob*
RepeatOdyssey chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This is a great oneshote.
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Amazing, I love this story, thank you so much for writing.
-kitty .
Angelofdarkness323 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
T-T OMG friggin cryin over hear
Polska99 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Not bad at all. A few grammar mistakes here and there, but otherwise, amazing! It definitely hits the feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
What if Eren was awake when Misaka checked his heartbeat. XD
Faith chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
It would be funny if eren armin and Levi slept in the same room and Jean joined and so he was assigned to that room and so his first night he couldn't sleep but mikasa had a nightmare so she came in to make sure eren and armins hearts were beating and so Levi explained to him the next morning why because eren told Levi after mikasa did that the first time and yeah. That's all I could think after reading heartbeat I found it adorable (not as adorable as the story itself but if mikasa was still doing it, it would still be pretty fricken adorbes)
Life is Truely Great chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Daww so sweet.
Amber chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Loved it! Seriously one of my favorite scenes in any anime ever.. it was just too heartfelt and perfect just.. 3 3
CodyElvis chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
You've really captured this moment in the story. It's a wonderful few minutes that you've framed with everyone's thoughts and actions, each character contributing his own special touch to the beautiful scene. Definitely going to become part of my head-canon - in a sense, it already was, just not written down and fleshed out as well as you have done so here.

Thanks for sharing this with us ]
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This was my favorite scene as well! And it was written perfectly! Very well done :D
FrostyDonut chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I think this is like the Fourth fanfic of yours that I've read, and it was amazing as always. :')
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »