Reviews for Womb-Born
The Wheels on the DuckTruck chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awww, heartbreaking... Really made me think... Good story :)
thisdayandage chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very interesting ideas. Your words speak stories of their own.
stardust-bones chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Okay, I know this story is almost a decade old, but I stumbled across this entirely on accident and the moment I read this I had to review. So if you actually get this email (I have no idea if you've kept the same notification system for such a long time), I'd like to let you know that I seriously enjoyed this. And that enjoyment is a complete understatement to how I actually feel about this.

This story. Oh my god. It's absolutely beautiful from start to finish! I love your take on the Doctor here, as a child and how he grows. I LOVE the contrast between the calls of an average life and the calling of the stars- your switch between second and third person give each side a distinctive quality, a personality within themselves, and it makes for an entertaining read.

That moment where the Doctor becomes a heretic is a nice touch, because I feel like it's a term that he would probably use to describe himself.

In terms of description, I think my favorite image would be the cocktail section. It hits home for me in a lot of places, and it leaves me with some serious visions. It's a wonderful metaphor!

I try and give at least one piece of constructive criticism with everything I review, but I'm going to have to say this- honestly, I don't think there's anything I would change. Nothing. This fic is absolutely flawless and fantastic, from start to finish!

Here's to hoping that someday there will be more fics by you. Until then, I loved this. You're a talented writer! Keep up the good work!

Poncey
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Wow. That was great!
andiepanda chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Really loved the story. Reminds me of some of the earlier doctorwho novels-before the BBC took over from Virgin Publishing (sigh). Metaphysical dreamscapes, strange ponderings. More, please!
DEP chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
aw that was so sweet. i love to see storyies about the Doctors origins.
winchester psi chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
That was beautiful. Deep. I've never even seen an episode of this show. But this is just...so...beautiful! *bursts into tears*
fanofsmith chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Thanks for a very good read.

I could feel the emotions and I liked the turns of phrase.

It really evokes well that feeling we all have at one time or another of not fitting in no matter how much we want to.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Excellent as usual! Very nicely done.
Adrian Tullberg chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Interesting work ... very nicely done.