Reviews for Not My Life
BabyGlover chapter 3 . 4/6
keep it going.
Anonymous Miki chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Awesome. Update Soon!
As for the Fox (Please let it be REAL and not a hallucination so it can be her familiar)
The Purple One
Foxy Purpley
Purple Lightning
Violet Madness
Raporox. (slightly changed version of a purple fox in Portuguese)
Corsion. (Irish this time)
Vulpurper. (Latin if I remember class lessons)
Poumóvalé (Kinda greek)
Prenard (all of these except the ones without brackets are changes from Languages this one being French)
and I this one is my favourite from Japanese :
Murakits.
Or you could go with The Purple Fox - TPF for short.
Please Update I beg you. Do it soon!
XD
dixonhpboosh chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Please update and for the fox urr... gooseberry
shinchan13 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
please come back!
Litao chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
It seems really interesting ! I'm impatient to see their reactions when they'll wake up, it promises to be hilarious !
As for the fox, I don't really have ideas except maybe 'Purplina' ? Doesn't sound so well, no ? Sorry I can't come with something better !
But you have to continue your story is just too fun and too good to read ! )
Adnarim Neko chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
The fox's name should be Mr. Jeremiah Buba Shuba Snookims The Third. I can't wait to see how the boys react to the spell. Please update soon!
sugar-ninja chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Yayy arthur is gonna be taught a lesson. This is gonna be fun! I love the story idea heaps and I really can't wait till you update so I can read more... And then more...And then even more because I truthfully almost cried when I realised that there were no more chapters for me to read.

Well, I look forward to the next chapter which I'm hoping will be sooooooonnnish...maybe. and I guess that will be all you have to read from me :)
grayember13 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Awesome sauce! D Keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Morgana's really batty. She's rambling.
Can't wait to see the switch next chapter.
I like the purple fox. I didn't understand what you were saying about the bear cubs though.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter. Shouldn't this be drama and romance, instead of humour and romance? The banter is great, but the tone of the story is serious.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow. Horrific for Harry and his sister.
Great writing.
ChibiReaper14 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! I can't wait for the next chapter! .
nanesantos70 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
you are so creative! your idea for this fic is original , much better than other i had read! it is touching,warm,lovely,with adventure, so , what else? i loved! i'm waiting for your up date!
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
It's a good start. I wait oi see merlin in Arthur's body and the Arthur in merlin's.
Arkana87 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That was a very Good beginning! Thank you for sharing. I like Arthur's POV. Do you planing to change the view also to Merlin?