Reviews for To Build a Home
ForensAtPSU chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
Even if you don't like it, we do :) I think you're a great writer and it IS interesting! May your muse be inspired :)
Kyouryoku Senshi chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
I love this so much! One of the best IWTB stories I have read. Please keep writing! I always imagined Mulder & Scully with a daughter with Scullys hair and Mulder's eyes. Very sweet.
Kyouryoku Senshi chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Omg, I love this! I wish I had seen it sooner. I am glad to see more people writing post IWTB fics with Scully & Mulder having more children.
ScullysGone chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Always a good read when you're the author :-))

I thought it ended a little abruptly, maybe the trip home or some extra time in the hospital with Scully's recovery would have added a little more at the end IMO - but don't think that means I didn't like it! I did very much!

PS - WHATS SISSIE'S NAME?! LOL!
ScullysGone chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Kandhakshdhansbdhshshbdush!

What have you DONE?!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Loved, loved this story. I really enjoy stories post IWTB since they are a continuation of the MSR. I was a little confused with the character of the serial killer at first but I think I got it. It was actually a good MOTW Xfile storyline. I would like a little more backstory on William however. Maybe you could do another story on him and what happened during his adoptive years and how he made his way back? Love your writing style as we'll.

Gilda
starxphiler54 chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Absolutely loved your story. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
meire chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
nossa a dorei espreo que tenha continuaçao como faço para ter acesso a temporada 10 em quadrinhos meu email
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
I think it's a great story and you write Mulder and Scully really well, with a lot of sensitivity to the characters and what makes them tick. I also love that you found a way for William to come back to them!
The only hopefully constructive, but more specific feedback I hope you don't mind me giving is that while the rest of the story seems to me to run really smoothly and seems to fit together really well, I find bits of chapter 8 a little confusing. I think maybe just something needs to be explained a little more at the start of the first and last section there. I'm not sure that helps and anyway, it's a great story regardless, so please don't delete it!
New Eliza D chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Awww... that's a nice fic. :)
radosstt chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I've always wanted to read this scenario :) Good 1st chapter.
xfilesfanatic chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Wow! What an intense chapter, and I LOVE this cliffhanger. Then final sentence..."Little William knew he could help." Does that mean he could have helped Scully when he had the chance, or that he can help her now, even though Mr. Skinner or anybody else can't?
What a way to keep us on edge! I can't wait for the next chapter.
razamataz63 chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
This is really good. Please continue!
tatters33 chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, the suspense and build up is fantastic, can't wait to read the next, albeit final chapter.
Shakespeare's Lady chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
It's too bad you don't like this story; I do. Yes, it's gruesome but it's got suspense. I am dying to find out what happens.