Reviews for Entwined
twinsythce chapter 8 . 4/19
After seven chapters this is only the beginning? Wow.
asukakizuno.p4s chapter 8 . 4/17
Eiichi, i will give a divine punishment!
Matsuoka Rose chapter 7 . 3/30
OMG OMG OMG I love this!
Why Otoya suddenly avoid Tokiya? perhaps... He is pregnant? OMG is this M-Preg?
Please continue! Please..please..! I need the next chapter!
:))
asukakizuno.p4s chapter 7 . 3/9
why do write like that?! *sob sob* i hate Otoya! he change so much in a second! why do you write some joy killer in here?! i hate Otoya!
kousykes chapter 7 . 3/8
This chapter shocked and depressed me at the same time... i wonder what's wrong with Otoya to be so... Out of himself? Cant wait x.x
OtoyanHikari chapter 7 . 3/8
/dying, incoherent people noises
I've been waiting for this for so long, and just asdf-! That ending made me screech, "WHY?!" so flippin' loudly that my little brother had to come in my bedroom and check on me. ;u; Long story short; amazing chapter. Reminded me that I'm still not finished with the fanfic that I'm going to be posting soon, which has been keeping me from updating recently.
Ren-chan Jinguji chapter 7 . 3/8
I cried...D'X\...please hurry with the next chapter! I wanna see what happens!X3
GreyFoxSpirit chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Oh my gosh! So heartbreaking! But I love it so much!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Please write another chapter! I am eagerly awaiting for it!
Hope Woods 10 chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Finally had time to catch with this story, but now I desperately need more. I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
kousykes chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
UGH FINALLY A NEW CHAP *_* Currently there arent any writers of TokiyaxOtoya Pairing and that makes me really sad :c So that I am always excitingly waiting for your updates!

You are serious about that Eiichi raping Otoya o-o oh jesus crisis I thought they already have plenty of sex... poor Tokiya , if I would meet such an asshole boyfriend of my best friend I would have killed him already ._.
Nevertheless this is still awesome, cant waot for the next chappi and updates ;A;
Ren-chan Jinguji chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Oh no poor Otoyan!D'X\ Please hurry with the next chapter! And I love Togainu no bochi!XD My fav character is definitely Akira and I like Shiki to! Anyways, can't wait until the next chap!;D
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
very interesting story so far. please do keep it up.
MihoTouko chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
So Otoya's with Otori. Interesting :D Hope an update will come soon !
MihoTouko chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Oh, this chapter surprised me! Poor Tokiya.
It's written very well again