Reviews for Reassembling a Broken Heart (Pewdiepie x You)
Skittles-Obsessed-Wolf-Girl chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
She's a rebound
Chapter 14 chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
"Come on your going to marry Felix!" Your best friend said zipping up your dress. "Is my little munchkin here?" You asked smiling. "Of course my darling" Felix came with his toxito.
FEW MINUTES LATER
Your flower girl comes with preeety -insert favorite color- petals. Your walking with your dad thew the hall, "now you may kiss the bride" the priest kissed Felix as if it was the last kiss. Your flower girl says " wait! My mum was found dead this morning, now my dad in this church dead... Sooooooo... In our county the bride must keep the child." You and Felix smile , "of course" you both say.

Hope u enjoyed :D
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
I loved this story so much you are very talented at writing and I hope you continue doing it.
RockinRaven1234 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
OMG! OMG! OMG!
layla chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
I cried! I just loved it so much! Do you have any other stories? Was the one singing Cry?
eli chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
I loved the whole thing I'm such a huge fan ... Make a pewdiecry one plz lol
21kittens chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
21kittens chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
TuT sooo Happy your amazing at this ;3
CandiXLuna chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
I feel tears in my eyes! Its so BEATIFUL! I LOVE IT AND I LOVE U FOR MAKING IT. no homo.
unless u want it to be...
;) xD
FireFairy1 chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Is that Sky at the end singing! :-)
bekbekah92 chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
please do a sequel its awesome!
Jackie bro chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
Great, awesome, wonderful , beautiful and amazing story.
I read this story about 15 times and i still love it.
Please make a sequel for this great, awesome, wonderful, beautiful and amazing story.
You are one of my favorite writers .
I love your stories.
nutella-nikki-25 chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
LOVE IT! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Definitely want a sequel! 3
RainbowExplosionOfAwesomeness chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Awwwwwww, that's sooooo cute! And, I'm guessing the man in sun glasses is Cry...:3
rainbow dash gurl chapter 13 . 8/4/2013