Reviews for The Burning Mines
Oh my god i love this story so much! Please i am dying to read the next chapter, does sasuke have a mental disabilty? Whos side will naruto pick, gaara's or sasuke's? I know it has been a year since this AMAZING story has been updated but i hope you haven't given up on it :) I haven't loved a fanfic this much in so long and narugaa is my favorite pairing! This story is gold and i hope to read chapter 8 soon.
TheFemaleGilgamesh chapter 7 . 5/18
Omg i love this story im not sure to go with gaara or sasuke bim sorta leanig to garra the story is great so far. to put it in my favorits
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 7 . 4/23
noooooooo just when I thought my naru had found the perfect person they come out with this please don't let it be true he is so cute and naru deserves to be happy without sasuke he's such a jerk
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 5 . 4/23
Aaaahhhhh that bitch he has no right to lecture naruto and call him that and tell him all those horrible things he did and then call him his fiancé whe he is married and white a child oh how I hope everyone knew the truth and that he is married and that has a kid why doesn't he just leave I hope naru ends up with gaara and not sasuke he's such an asshole even after all he's done he still making naruto feel bad and making him miserable I hate him
Oh my god if this actually turn out to be a Sasunaru I will cry to death ;¥; I don't want Naruto to get hurt anymore and Gaara is like a cure for heartbreak (for Naru chan at least), Naruto seem to enjoy himself the most with Gaara and vise-versa. GaaNaru is the dream ship :3
SasuxNaruYamixYugi chapter 1 . 3/13
This story is perfection. Please update, I need to know what happens. :)
insanelytwisted chapter 7 . 2/1
Update! Update. I love this story GaaNaru and SasuNaru are teo of my faviorte parings. Gaara's absolute sexiness. Sasuke's arrogant hotness, and Naru's adorbable cuteness rolled into one its all the better. I can only imagine what the lemons would be like. You are writing lemons correct?! Plz tell me you are.
Anyways i love thus story so update soon.
ZAFO chapter 7 . 1/18
i usually don't leave reviews outta laziness, but this story is AMAZING! i wasn't expecting to like it as much as i did, having randomly stumbled on it through another author's favorites, but boy am i sure happy i read all the way through! :D

i really like your characterizations of everyone, especially gaara. just enough mystery and sweetness to stay loyal to the original character, but still give him some of that extra personality depth. heck, all your characters are pretty deep, and that's readily apparent through the many little details incorporated into each chapter. bravo! i love it! i hope you haven't abandoned this fic... cos i'll be one eager little user when you update!
LeyCoo chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Come baaack! The story's so good and it was getting even better. Bring it back to life!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
I very much enjoyed this story, it's really a shame it stops at chapter 7 :( great job though
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
So good i can't wait for your update. I hope this turns out to be a narugaa fic because its so perfect.
Queen-Disturbed-Haruka chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
I REAAAAAALY LOVED ! Sérieusement c'était trop génial ! I hope you'll update soon you awesome stuff !
shugo tensai chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
this is fantastic I love this so much. pls update. One more thing. I love how adorably shy Gaara is in this fic. I love everyone. love this
MagnificentFern chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Here's my two pixels hoping for next chapter, better sooner than late but better late than never.
Love the fiction so far till this very last chapter, many thanks. Cheers :3
SweetHeaven chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Wow, this story is awesome in a "I want to marry this story" way. Really, it is very, very, very good. The tension, the drama... It really moves me. All the "romance"/heartbreak part is very intense, and all the mystery around Gaara's past is very interesting, it keeps me guessing.
And I'm a bit of a languages geek, so I really appreciate the effot you are putting in showing different accents. Good job!