Reviews for The Burning Mines
Deathrosekitty chapter 7 . 6/13
Sasuke is bipolar, he doesn't deserve to have it easy, and naruto will most likey confront gaara. Also at this point I'm hoping that gaara had reasons to kill more than just his dad. Maybe he's being followed by a worse killer who also steals? I still want gaanaru over sasunaru. Naruto may still have to get over sasuke but he feels some deep sparks for gaara.
Deathrosekitty chapter 6 . 6/13
Yay for sasuke not getting his way and for gaara to be all accepting. All that was missing was for sasuke to see the ring on gaara's finger
Deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 6/13
If shika interference means more gaanaru time I'm all for it!
Deathrosekitty chapter 4 . 6/13
Naruto is irresponsible, shika is overprotective, and gaara should live with naruto
Deathrosekitty chapter 3 . 6/13
Hmmm. Still vote for gaara to pick up the pieces over sasuke
Deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 6/12
Squeee. Love gaara and I hope naruto doesn't go back to sasuke. Gaanaru for life!
Wolfy04 chapter 7 . 5/5
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IN SO LONG!? I'M SO SAD!
SardonicLemon chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
I think this story; it was really well written and I really love the plot! Keep writing because I wanna see how it turns out! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
I don't know what to say after reading this chapter...
The chapter is crazy. I felt like aw, how sweet of you, Gaara! To let your sister have the bounty money... and then... wa-wait what? Are you some psychotic murderer or what?!
Well, about your question, I don't really think that Naruto would take that from Sasuke. But, I'm sure that he will get suspicious towards Gaara once he see the bounty.
I'm still hoping that rhis story would
Reader chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
Why'd you stop? It's an amazing story! Please continue! Also who will Naruto end up with?
121225115 chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
Your writing is so good, I'd rather reread this fic over and over again than watch tv. Haha just waiting for the ball to drop
Dirty Panties chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Please for the love of god, don't abandon this story.
Do you know how many times I've reread it just to have another moment of dem' feels?
;-; I beg you... I don't care if you take your time, just don't give up.
Please 3
kiki2222 chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
I don't think I like any of the characters in this fanfic. Naruto doesn't have much of a backbone. He spends too much time feeling sorry for himself. Okay Sasuke did a shitty thing to him in the past, but why the hell did it turn him into a 13 year-old experiencing his first break up? Even the 13 year-old would be more resilient than Naruto has been. It's been years already. He should be totally over Sasuke's sorry ass by now.

Gaara is just totally meh to me. It's like, the more the story makes him "cool" and "mysterious," the more I dislike him. It's like the fic really, really wants us to like him and it just makes me want to do the opposite. I don't know, I can't find anything exactly wrong with him, but I can't find anything exactly right with him, other than the fact that he is "not Sasuke." That's basically his only appeal.

And Sasuke. Pft. Does this need an explanation? You've written yourself into a corner with this one. There is absolutely nothing that can be said or done after 7 solid chapters of character assassination that could make him tolerable, let alone sympathetic. Kishi managed to do it with Itachi, but he'd shown enough "nice big brother" moments ahead of time that we could accept Itachi as a good guy, despite all the horrific things he did. There are no good guy moments with Sasuke.

Don't know if you plan to write more of this, but I don't think I'll be continuing on.
Starz chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Plzzzzz MAKE this awesome fanfic a sasunaru they are THEE perfecto couple sasuke made mistakes but who doesnt he truly loves naruto and gaara is to for naruto and sasuke is PERFECT with naruto plzzz continue this truly amazinf fanfic with SASUNARU! They are just while gaanaru is totally so plzz continue this and u half to make this a SASUNARU. Btw i really apreciate all the effort u r putting into this. Ps. I use to much emojis. Lol