Reviews for The Burning Mines
Anon chapter 7 . 5/21
I realize it's been years since you updated and honestly I'm not expecting to ever see this story updated after such a long time. A shame really, it's one of the better fics on this site and one I eagerly looked forward to reading when a new chapter was added. It started with such promise then you just disappeared. It's sad that so many great stories on here end up abandoned.
CloudCarnivore chapter 7 . 4/15
This was good! I think Sasuke has some sort of personality disorder or something related to that.
Sedieca chapter 7 . 3/21
I looks like you haven't updated in a few years... but I still followed because I am really hoping you a someday update and hopefully finish this story. I am just absolutely fell in love with the story. I very much enjoy the way you portrayed everyone. Though Shika's attitude would toward the situations feels like it would have fit more coming from Kiba. Shika is more the silent manipulative type, and Kiba the arguing in front of workers and not letting something go type. As it it is Shika give off the impression on trying to undermine Naruto's authority and doing his job for him, and in cannon Shika likes being the brains but is satisfied with being the advisor not the leader. Shika is also ruled by logic not emotion so, it would have been better if Kiba where the one to have told Sasuke about Narutos problem to hurt him. Anyway, I love Sasuke in this because people always forget that Sasuke is in fact an asshole, arrogant, selfish, and mentally unstable... but also feels deeply but he is antisocial and introverted so doesn't really know how to express himself. So good job in being able to portray all of that lol.
One of the things I most love about this story is that people always make Naruto seem so weak or too effeminate in stories where Sasuke leaves him. I like that you made him suffer (because when the person you love most leaves it is impossible to not suffer and become self destructive so that's real), but you didn't take away his kind heart, his spirit, and you didn't make him pathetic. I also love that you gave him a leadership role that was great. I must say Gaara is my favorite in this. I think that he was probably forced to kill, like a hit man for his dad, maybe under the threat to harm his sister, or in the hopes he would get caught since he hates him. I'm interested to see the outcome, I hope there is more NaruGaa and please give us a lemon, but I know at the end of the day I really want it to end in Narusasu. Please, please, please update!
lucien.francine chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
more chapter please
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
Well he did say he wasn't good so he isn't too good to be true but I really hope that Gaara is a good guy and what he said is all true I want naru to be happy even if is with him fucking sasuke is such an asshole and treats him like trash no even worse I just can't bare to see how bad he treats him since the first meeting they had he had made naru s life a living hell why the hell didn't he just came 1 day before the funeral that way he wouldnt have make too much of I mess please update its been so long
Deathrosekitty chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
Sasuke is bipolar, he doesn't deserve to have it easy, and naruto will most likey confront gaara. Also at this point I'm hoping that gaara had reasons to kill more than just his dad. Maybe he's being followed by a worse killer who also steals? I still want gaanaru over sasunaru. Naruto may still have to get over sasuke but he feels some deep sparks for gaara.
Deathrosekitty chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
Yay for sasuke not getting his way and for gaara to be all accepting. All that was missing was for sasuke to see the ring on gaara's finger
Deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
If shika interference means more gaanaru time I'm all for it!
Deathrosekitty chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
Naruto is irresponsible, shika is overprotective, and gaara should live with naruto
Deathrosekitty chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
Hmmm. Still vote for gaara to pick up the pieces over sasuke
Deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
Squeee. Love gaara and I hope naruto doesn't go back to sasuke. Gaanaru for life!
Wolfy04 chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IN SO LONG!? I'M SO SAD!
B3trayal14 chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
I think this story; it was really well written and I really love the plot! Keep writing because I wanna see how it turns out! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
I don't know what to say after reading this chapter...
The chapter is crazy. I felt like aw, how sweet of you, Gaara! To let your sister have the bounty money... and then... wa-wait what? Are you some psychotic murderer or what?!
Well, about your question, I don't really think that Naruto would take that from Sasuke. But, I'm sure that he will get suspicious towards Gaara once he see the bounty.
I'm still hoping that rhis story would
Reader chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
Why'd you stop? It's an amazing story! Please continue! Also who will Naruto end up with?