Reviews for Masters of Mischief
inim chapter 56 . 2/17/2016
Please update soon! my favorite spell is probably the patronus charm (who doesn't want to know what their animal spirit-thing is!?) I wrote some new chapters for Please, Continue, and I really look up to you in writing so could you by any chance look at them? I'd really appreciate your thoughts and criticisms. Please update Masters of Mischief! I love it so much!
(this is for the last chapter, but it wouldn't let me review twice)
inim chapter 58 . 2/3/2016
love this! you continue to inspire me every day. Hey, by the way, I just posted the first chapter to a new story i'm writing, and it would mean so much to me if you could check it out! Thank you so much
Hope Quill chapter 58 . 4/18/2015
How. Can I choose just one favorite spell?!

Great story! :) Update soon!
Pixie97 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
So cute! I have a feeling that I'll be reading every chapter. I love the Marauders
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 58 . 12/30/2014
Mine is probably Waddiwasi, that was hilarious.
Oh my gosh, a chapter with Lily and the Marauders where she doesn't yell at them! JILY!
Remus' daughter chapter 58 . 12/27/2014
James. I'm proud that you tried to apologize

sirius I'm supposed to be the one with the perverted rash decision-making short tempered person of the group not you.

Dad: you have to get some rest you can't be falling asleep you're the one supposed to keep things in hand

SEVERUS SNAPE RUN AND HIDE BECAUSE WHEN I FIND YOU YOU WILL SEE WHY IM THE SHORT TEMPERED SCARY ONE!

My favorite spell. Uuuummmm. I think it'd be AK because there's a certain beauty in the spell.
listeninggame chapter 49 . 12/26/2014
I forgot to mention my next chapter idea so added it in another review but just to a different chapter.

I wonder if on hot days the students get in swimming suits or just short shorts and tank tops or stuff and hang out on the shore of the black lake. Lily in a swimming suit. Then add the Marauders. Is anyone else seeing this? Just an idea. Or maybe over the summer they happen to go to the same beach.

Sorry for not just PMing you (I hate PMing), and sorry for forgetting to add this in my review to chapter 58, and sorry for not previously reviewing chapter 49. Forgive me?
listeninggame chapter 58 . 12/26/2014
Don't worry about the break. I'm on a like, what? Two year break? Though, by now, I think it's a hiatus. Or discontinued.

I love the little Marauders. I love Snape's terribleness (not really). I love James's fire, I love Sirius's vanity and pervertedness, I love Remus's sleepiness and general cuteness, and I love Peter's lameness. I love how Lily gets all protective and teary. And I love how the Marauders tried to comfort her. And I love how they were all on top of her. And I love how she threatened them. And anything I didn't mention, I loved that too. Yeah... I love the whole chapter.

My favorite spell would have to be Expecto Patronum. There's something just so magical about it. I wonder what mine is? I hear Pottermore's making a test. But I'm half-deaf or something so don't trust me on that.
Guest chapter 57 . 12/22/2014
Please update! I love these! They're SOOO funny!
inim chapter 57 . 12/2/2014
love this! i just posted a new chapter! and if i could have a maurader, it would be sirius _
hehe just trying out faces. PLZ POST MORE OR IM GOING TO DIE
btw ur in my profile
that totally didn't sound creepy.
anywho, ur still my idol! u should write a novel
Remus' daughter chapter 57 . 11/2/2014
I LOVE IT.! I'm torn between thinking that the boys are idiots or geniuses. MY FATHER STOLE ALL MY CHOCOLATE ON HALLOWEEN! Evil person.
agryffindorgal chapter 57 . 11/2/2014
That left the goofiest smile on my face...great job :)
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 57 . 11/2/2014
This was a really good chapter. I'm glad you liked the fic.
I think maybe you could do one where. . . hmm. . . could ou do more with baby Harry? Or maybe a kind of mockery of timetravel fics?
listeninggame chapter 57 . 11/1/2014
Yayzies! I loved it. You've outdone yourself. Especially Sirius's idea on how to break the ice. Address up as werewolves. Works every time.

As for books, I recommended The Life and Times by Jewels5, an awesome Jily fanfic that I just finished reading. Eeeeee! Marauders!

Maybe for the next chapter you could have something circa Lily being "dumped" by Snape and being "friends" with the Marauders but not yet dating James. There isn't enough. Or maybe another famed proposal by James at any time. You can never go wrong with that. Or maybe them becoming Animagi.

I really like this chapter. It was a point in the Marauder timeline that could not have been overlooked.
chaosshotgun chapter 57 . 11/1/2014
Waking up to this chapter the morning after Halloween while my modem is still working properly, I was so excited to go home and read it! We spent our entire day out though, since it's All Saints' Day and it's also our Day of the Dead. Erk. And this chapter is perfect and hilarious and completely broke my heart when I remembered what Petey turned out to be. Anyway, perf perf chapter!