Reviews for Reasons
Amazing chapter 1 . 9/24
Amazing so plz make it a full on story.
RinboHengoku chapter 1 . 9/12
So...Did you get enough postive feedback or do I have to make some fake accounts to cheer you up? It IS a really nice story afterall
dojomojo chapter 1 . 8/26
positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback positive feedback
Robthekiwi121 chapter 1 . 7/16
This would be a good one to see continued :D
JWang chapter 1 . 6/8
this is a very promising story beginning if you wish it to be one.
aldhie.javanizer chapter 1 . 5/19
Freaking love this. In regards to the idea of this being continued, I honestly think you should go for it. It's a very good idea and premise.
Plz updates? Full storiez iz good. Lel
A VERY GOOD STORY I HOPE YOU CONTINUE
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 3/27
I'd love it if you could continue it as a romance fan fiction where Naruto meets up with her again in modern day(PJO), having not been able to find her/return to that world/been waylaid somewhere, etc. until then. Other than that, I love it as is, so while I'd love for you to continue, the story is already awesome for a one shot.
prototype gear chapter 1 . 3/26
Please continue you are awesome
Please continental please continue
Bob chapter 1 . 2/28
Dude please continue please contact me at when you continue the story I loved it you have potintal don't stop and write on
cbyte64 chapter 1 . 2/26
i honestly want it to continue.
Rumai1315 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Oh my god, I don't even know what to say. I'm speechless. This is a beautiful, beautiful one shot, but it would be great if you continued it! I mean, why'd ya leave us with a cliffhanger? That's not fair :(

Please do continue u