Reviews for Like Jokes Or War, It's All In The Timing
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 7/6
Interesting read. Enjoyed this. Thanks
fanka77 chapter 1 . 7/2
Great story! A bit different, but very good. Brava!
badmac chapter 1 . 4/22
Hey! I just found this story and I really love it. It's so subtle and lovely and its feels really realistic, you know? Splendid job! (you should write real books)
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 4/21
i loved your story.
really nice
congratulations! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Due almost all the story I couldnt quite decide whenever I liked it not so much or a lot.
Its a unusual take for a AU... But I bursted out laughing everytime a well know character has shown up as the story unfolded. Still... many things are just too much the same with all the stuff thats so diffrend; while there had to be similarities, the mix of things well known and totally changed seems odd. All in all the story had some parts I didnt quite like so much but great parts that made it so worth reading.
Thanks for writing!
wiaway chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
a lovely ua story
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Interesting concept!
eduis chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I AM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS!

Sorry about that, it is just that I love everything you have ever written about Sam and Jack and I nearly lost it when I saw that there's a story I haven't read yet! You posted this ages ago and I'm physically slapping myself for not coming across it sooner.

I'm going to read it tomorrow and after I have, I'm gonna send much more love on your way because I bet it's going the be AMAZING.

I love you.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is fantastic. Honestly one of the best Stargate Sam/Jack fics I have ever read. Kudos to you.
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I loved this story. It's amazing, I couldn't stop reading it.
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wow. This was really awesome! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Sonnie W chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Interesting take. Loved every minute of it :) .. Well written and very intriguing Awesome spin :)
enzosprite chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow. That was different. Extremely well written and the characters just leapt out of the page/screen. LOL.

Seriously though, that was great. Thanks for sharing.
Julia Stanton chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I was so excited to see an email that you had uploaded and new story... and I wasn't disappointed! Thank you so much for continuing to share such great stories with us! I really enjoyed reading this.
bluemoonmaverick chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Curse you! I found this late last night, made the mistake of starting to read it, and discovered that I could not put it down until I finished. As a result, I had to drag myself to work this morning and prop my eyelids open with toothpicks. Still, it was all worth it.

I'm not normally one for college AUs, but your characterizations were so spot on and the story line so captivating, that I have found myself wanting more. Of course, if there had been more I probably would have had to call in sick today.

Thanks for a wonderfully entertaining story, and I hope to read more soon!