Reviews for Like Jokes Or War, It's All In The Timing
Little Miss Defensive chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Awww. I loved it. 3
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I am so pleased to re-read this fic. I remember reading it ages ago and I loved it, and when it came up on my radar again I couldn't resist. You capture them all so well for an AU - who they would have been if things were just a ~tiny bit different.
The toothbrush at the end is hilarious and also so very sweet and fluffy.
Kudos again, many year later.
Ellie5192
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Interesting read. Enjoyed this. Thanks
fanka77 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Great story! A bit different, but very good. Brava!
badmac chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Hey! I just found this story and I really love it. It's so subtle and lovely and its feels really realistic, you know? Splendid job! (you should write real books)
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
i loved your story.
really nice
congratulations! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Due almost all the story I couldnt quite decide whenever I liked it not so much or a lot.
Its a unusual take for a AU... But I bursted out laughing everytime a well know character has shown up as the story unfolded. Still... many things are just too much the same with all the stuff thats so diffrend; while there had to be similarities, the mix of things well known and totally changed seems odd. All in all the story had some parts I didnt quite like so much but great parts that made it so worth reading.
Thanks for writing!
wiaway chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
a lovely ua story
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Interesting concept!
eduis chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I AM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS!

Sorry about that, it is just that I love everything you have ever written about Sam and Jack and I nearly lost it when I saw that there's a story I haven't read yet! You posted this ages ago and I'm physically slapping myself for not coming across it sooner.

I'm going to read it tomorrow and after I have, I'm gonna send much more love on your way because I bet it's going the be AMAZING.

I love you.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is fantastic. Honestly one of the best Stargate Sam/Jack fics I have ever read. Kudos to you.
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I loved this story. It's amazing, I couldn't stop reading it.
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wow. This was really awesome! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Sonnie W chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Interesting take. Loved every minute of it :) .. Well written and very intriguing Awesome spin :)
enzosprite chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow. That was different. Extremely well written and the characters just leapt out of the page/screen. LOL.

Seriously though, that was great. Thanks for sharing.