Reviews for Hands and Feet
WiseGirl47 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Gigi is manipulative with those two, isn't she?
lull.and.waves chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
when gigi texted fitz i cracked up. such a matchmaker. a lovely piece!
Lolababy chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.
tinydisk chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is wonderfully written. There is a tangible sadness underneath Gigi's narrative that's really quite heartbreaking.

"Ice cream just melts down into the cracks, her mother used to say. Gigi doesn't remember it for herself but she remembers being told that, anyway."

This line honestly hurt; beautifully tragic.

Well done.
irony882 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very interesting perspective. I really like how realistic you've made Gigi, though her narration veers to the melancholy side at times. However, you've done a terrific job making the narration both somewhat removed from the situation as well as intensely personal all at once. (If that makes any sense.) I look forward to reading more of your works!
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Nice, but I'm unclear when this is supposed to be taking place. I assume that it is during Lizzie's stay at PD, but no footage like that described ever made it to her Diaries (so did she edit it out after all?) and the Dizzie situation seems to be more resolved than ever it was at that point in the story.
Eienvine chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is very interesting and unusual and a little melancholy—just the reflections on life changing. But I love Gigi's very levelheaded take on change, and seeing the relationship from her POV. And this: "it's hard not to to feel like they're all just playing at being grown ups with their fine china and bottles of wine. Because the truth of the matter is, they're just a bunch of kids who are navigating waters uncharted" is an amazing line.
msbookworm93 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013