Reviews for Lost
romanceLOVER2014 chapter 28 . 7/19
This story is awesome... Can u write more? pleease?
jds2416 chapter 1 . 2/8
I love your school Katniss things stories! They're really fun to read.
Kanae-sama chapter 28 . 9/1/2014
OH MY FUCKING GOD! This was the best modern day fanfic I've read so far. They usually bore me to death, but I read this one in ONE sitting... You, Court, are a Genius! The end even had me almost crying, and considering that I'm a tomboy who plays Rugby and never, ever cries, this was pretty damn AWESOME ;)
Am I just fangirling over a fanfic? I should totally stop that...
Anyway, thatnks for uploading this awesome piece of art, and thanks for finishing it! :)
MYMYTHEGREAT chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
PERFECT ENDING! I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! UT MADE ME CRY AND GIGGLE! YOU DID A GREAT JOB! IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE YOU A MEDAL AND LIKE A GAZILLION DOLLARS BUT PH WHALE!
MYMYTHEGREAT chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
I was on team peeta but now I'm not so sure...HE IS A COMPLETE PANSYCAKE UGH WHY?!
Wolfluver101 chapter 28 . 3/31/2014
This was a great fanfic. I just loved Marvel so much in it he was like always happy. Cato was perfect and so was Katniss. Peeta was a bitch in this but he was nice in the beginning. Loved the ending
katnissisawesome chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
Great story! You should make a sequel about how they are grandparents
apollo's-favourite-daughter chapter 28 . 1/5/2014
wow! I love this, it's so emotional, I was bawling like a baby before the end of chapter two! haha! I love the message behind the story, it really is quite inspiring:) Can't wait to read more of your work:)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
GALE'S THE NEW DRUMMER!
ShutUpImSam chapter 28 . 7/14/2013
That was amazing.
Nikkii-Love706 chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
Lemonade mouth! That's what this reminds me of. Loved that movie. Love your story. Good job.
Imported From Hell chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
Don't leave me story. I'm going to miss you
xXTheGirlWithTheSecretArrowsXx chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
Beutiful! Great story! I cried :')
IAmSoRandomItScaresMe chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
Awwwww I'm practically in tears! I grew attached to lost! Out of curiosity... Did you get the name Zed from the finding sky trilogy cause if you didn't, and you haven't read the series, I recommend you reading them!
Mahdiyyah chapter 28 . 6/23/2013