Reviews for The Winning Losers
Hope you will update soon! This story is one of my favorites!
Reidite88 chapter 19 . 6/1
Continue please!
Charmz7 chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
I'm hoping that you one day decide to see this story through to the end, whether completely rewritten or not. Growth and change is good... I wish you luck!
Nimiane04 chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
This is a wonderful story and I would love to see it finished, either completely revised or just continuing where you left of. :D
May inspiration hit you like a ton of bricks!
Ashen Author chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
Sure, I'd love to see this. Pleeeeease.
Ashen Author chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
This story is not that bad, or bad at all. At worst it is mediocre, and you put more effort into it than many other stories I've read.
Ashen Author chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
I must argue with what you said above. You overdo the *8 years ago* events a little, but this is a very interesting story so far.
Silver Serene Moonlight chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Please continue the story. I started this story yesterday and I am hooked. It is a lot better than any of mine and I think this was a great story. Please continue. I would hate to see such a great story and plot be abandoned like this. Even if the style is different I can say I would love to see this story finished. Most of my stories suck but yours is too good to be left like this. Please continue. Please.
L chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
Uh... Hi! I just found this story and managed to read through it in a couple hours... I have to say that while the plot and some of the characterizations were AMAZING! Some other parts didn't flow in very well. If you do a rewrite however, you can count on me to be a faithful reader! This is too much to an awesome story to be forever unfinished!
Thu chapter 19 . 5/16/2012
Hello! This has always been one of my favorite Sailor Moon fanfics and I remember way way back in the day, msging you and asking if you'd ever consider continuing it.

I'm so glad to see you back here! It's been awhile and of course you have changed, everyone changes over time - it makes sense that your writing style has adapted and changed as well. I do love this story as it is but it is your story and so whatever you decide to do I will respect and come along for the ride. Although, if you do end up rewriting it, please at least consider leaving this version up? Cheers! Will be waiting for the next bend in the story to come about v
Phoenix Princess555 chapter 19 . 5/7/2012
Hello! I've been waiting to hear from you and it was quite a surprise seeing an update which I made my day. I completely understand what you have stated in your current survey. I have gone through the same thing with my story. I started mine when I was quite young and I have definitely changed since then. Personally, I felt it was good to rewrite it and make an overhaul. I feel the same for you. Your writing was very good and had so much life to it! I will be willing to start over with you and will be so excited to see what you have in store for all of us! Thank you for thinking of us and hope to hear some news soon!
Lady Mischief chapter 19 . 5/5/2012
I started reading this story a long time ago. It would be wonderful to see it completed in any form and I would definitely read any new chapters with revisions. I hope you decide to complete the story. I've read other stories that were started years before, went on hiatus and then finally finished years after they were started. You can see how the author has grown and matured and it is not a bad thing. I do hope you continue. : )
LoveeDucky chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
Hey Minh Minh,

Way to go you for revisiting the story! I think the very fact that you are here, looking at your story, says a lot. It's hard to return to a story that was begun several years before.

I think that if you wanted to revamp the story, go for it. I enjoyed this story and the direction it was going. I'll root for you all the way!

Just my two cents.

- LoveeDucky
Cass Legann nli chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
I actually wanted to leave a signed review, but the Login page broke...

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I really loved your story. I started reading the story back in my high school days (which was about when you only had 17 chapters up), and let me tell you girl, I loved the story the minute I finished the first chapter, and it had me laughing all the way through. As far as I am concerned, the story is absolutely perfect, the right balance of comedy and action, but I do understand that as a writer, we tend to look upon many of our stories with a much more critizing eye, and revamping a story is a most exhausting prospect.

i would like to strongly encourage you to keep writing, though. It would be a shame to leave such a wonderful story unfinished. I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

Cass Legann (formerly Shizuka Kaze)
lexy chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
change is always good. A True writer reworks her works many times over!