Reviews for Who We Are
These were beautiful.
Kayla chapter 16 . 1/7
Hey I just read this and I love it
Guest chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Ummm, beautiful story! Here's some prompts!

One where rightwing is comforting the team, each for there own little reasons (like Bart worrying about the time-stream being messed up or someone fretting about how they got him injured)

And then one that went like this sorta...:

Nightmares. They all had them. They all woke up, sobbing, gasping, screaming in the middle of the night. And every time, nightwing would be there. He would comfort his little brothers and sisters.
(So basically nightwing calming down the team seperetly after their nightmares
Violently Red chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Lol I loved ittt :)
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
Maybe you should have some Jason & Artemis bonding in there some where I mean they both came from Gotham they both had bad dads and both came from a rough neighborhood
caylender chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
All these are really great. You write each character very well. Hopefully, you'll feel inspired to write more of these because I would totally be game to read more.
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
love love love this so much I actually cried :) update soon plz :)
Violently Red chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
I cried too :'( you did such a wonderful job!
Princess Unikitty chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Thank you so much Linzerj. I was waiting this one-shot. It is really great user friendly and smooth.

How about "bro-cation" for a prompt
soccernin19 chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Haha I love this chapter!
creamtherabbit77 chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Update soon!
randomkitty101 chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Oh my gosh...this chapter just...it...I-I can't even...*sniff* please...write more beautiful things like this...please...amazing, touching chapter...(I'm suffering from feels right now so if anybody has bad things to say about comment this can get an order of knuckle sandwich with a side of rant fries)
creamtherabbit77 chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter! Update soon!
star-eye chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Not sure Batman would say "Oi vey", but I can't really blame him for it. These teens and their craziness...so wonderful! Loved Black Canary's sarcasm towards the end. These are really good one shots, I hope you keep them up!
randomkitty101 chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
Ha :) this one is pretty good, I really liked it