Reviews for EO Challenge: A Picture Paints a Thousand Words
wailsofangels chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Love all your stories!
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Great multi chapter drabble! I love how Dean waits for Sam's response and Sam realizing the care he took with the gift...and then his analysis of it's portrayal of him, that made me laugh!
AuntMo chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Lovely!
masondixon chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Adorable! Love that Dean has some safe downtime now to pick up a creative hobby. Bet he reads too!
Thank You.
mainegirlwrites chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Ha! Great job, touching and funny...and a great gift. Best to you! Mainegirlwrites
Nana56 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Hehehehe We always see something in a drawing of ourselves that couldn't possibly look like that, right? lol

It would be nice if Dean were to have a hobby that had nothing to do with hunting. What a sweet gesture for Sam's birthday, too!

Nicely done. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
:) - Like these a lot.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Very nice.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oooh, nice set up.
Amberdreams chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
So THAT's why Crowley called Dean squirrel! Aw, I like that you didn't have Sam take the mickey out of Dean's efforts. Sweet!
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Aw wow, this was fantastic! XD

"My nose doesn't really look like that does it?" - I laughed so much, this was just the perfect ending! XD Short, sweet and pitch-perfect on every level, I loved how you split it up into 3 parts. Great job, keep up the awesomesauce work and DFTBA! XD
MeAzrael chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Oh my God, they are such lovely bunnies, our boys. Aw, you made me feel warm and snug allover, in the middle of the worst May I had the luck to experience over the years :-) The Winchester being back to a real brother-to-brother-bond, that's all I hope for (oh, and Benny, let's not forget our cute fang!). Thank you so much for that wonderful present sweetums! Did you do the picture? It's terrific.

So I have something nice to dream about tonight :-)

Hugs

Kate
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I LOVE the idea of Dean sketching a portrait for Sam. Great idea and great drabble.
DeansBabyBird chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Awh bless him...and yup his nose does look just like that!
B x
emebalia chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
"My nose doesn't really look like that does it?" Sorry dude, it does. And now he's sitting there cross-eyed tryinig to see his nose.