Reviews for Not A Potter
Kuro Mitsu chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Great chapter, so glad to see Harry accept Severus as his brother. Happy to see Remus as well, it's good that he's going to stand by Harry and not the Potters. And now that Severus and Remus know about Harry's cutting they can hopefully keep him from doing that again and making sure he always knows he's loved by his real family.

I can understand Tobias' feelings, having to look at his long-lost son and see the resemblance of the man who kidnapped him instead of his true familial features must be very hard. I'm hoping that the blood adoption completely fades and Harry finally looks the way he should.

Again, I'm really hoping James, Lily and Dumbledore are punished accordingly for what they did. I completely agree with Harry's sentiments about Lily when he caught her looking at him sadly, she and her husband knowingly kidnapped him from his loving family and she knew how he was being treated but did nothing to change it or show him any kind of motherly affection whatsoever so she had no right to be sad and any guilty feelings on her part are too little too late. I'm wondering what Henry's feelings are about the whole mess, if he even cares at all that Harry isn't his real brother or if he has anger at him because his parents are facing trial. Also hoping to see Sirius and find out his reaction to Harry being a Snape.

Looking forward to your next update.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
This story got better with this chapter.
anyeshabaner chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
awesomeeeeeeeeeeee spectacular...i hope there is more remus in here
Vividlove chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Awww. I love that as sad as Harry's life has beenhe has got Sev and Remus! This was agreat chapter! I loved all the bonding and angst!
ladywatertiger chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I am glad Alexander has found some hope.
geetac chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I like the chapter.
cocobyrd87 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Awww! I'm glad Severus was able to explain! Ooo boy, I wonder how the trial will turn out? I can't wait to read what happens next!
ALPHAQ69 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
nice chapter...
autumngold chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Very interesting story! I feel so sorry for Harry, he never should have been taken from his family. I hope James, Lily and Dumbledore get sent to Azkaban for kidnapping and mentally abusing the child. Even though Ginny is such a good friend I hope that Harry can get out of Griffindor. I don't trust that Henry won't hurt him somehow. Excellent fanfic, can't wait for more!
WandaCarla chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
That was so good! Snape really loves his brother (:
cara-tanaka chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Looking forward to more
Angel-Miyu chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Good chapter. Very emotional and urgh!
It's hard for them all. You wrote it very believable.
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
They are going to have someone come in completely nurtural (O.C.) Everyone in Harry's life knows best but the people who know best care the least. So somebody is going to have to come to the table with no agenda for Harry.
foxam12 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
I LOVE IT!
cant what for more
WandaCarla chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Ok at first I was glad that Snape senior didn't like Harry. But I kind of like him now so...yay. However I still hope it will be a Severus and Harry centered fic. (;
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »