Reviews for Not A Potter
Excellent short story
maya31 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
i love
nightpurr chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
VERY GOOD! Haven't read one with Annapolis as brother.
Thank you four the enjoyment you have brought to this lonely person
A new & true friend
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Nice story. I've never read one with this premise before. Dumbledore is still his manipulative old self, I see. I'm not sure where he gets such a benign reputation when he has no compunction at all about ruining the lives of other people. This situation was even worse than the Harry/Dursleys situation, because Alex had a living family that loved him very much. Taking him away ruined four lives.

Dumbledore got away with murder in this case ... literally, if you ask me. He was directly responsible for the death of Mrs. Snape, and his "punishment" was certainly not equal to his crime. What's more ... attempting to foment another war is treason. I'm surprised he wasn't kissed. I'd like to know how he explained away THAT charge.

Good job, nice story.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Interesting story premise. I think you are doing a great job with the blood adoption issue. Your take seems to be similar to my own where the Dursleys and Dumbledore's "blood wards" were concerned. It's all intent-based. In the book, the Dursleys never wanted Harry, and once he was old enough to understand, he never considered 4PD as home. Therefore, I have always seriously doubted that the so called "blood wards" ever even existed after the first few months. Since Dumbledore never bothered to visit and check them, how would he ever have known?

If Harry feels wanted and begins feeling loved by the Snapes, I believe his looks will change.
leylinjan chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
hehe I like your story, but you ARE aware of the fact that
200,000 hours 8333.33... days 22.8... years.

Thus, if Dumbledore would do community service for nearly 23 years, 24/7, only then he would have served his sentence... and because he has to sleep, this would mean that if he does nothing but work and sleep, he'd still need over 30 years... just thought it funny ;)
littlepanther chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
this is really a brilliant idea on blood adoption. The story's really good
Doublesims chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Is there more to this?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
XDDD

LOL

GINNY IS AWESOME!

Her loyalty is Awesome! And in the right place!

True! I agree it's either Slytherin or Hufflepuff for Ginny...!

And after all, Hufflepuff is a House where student who can go to Any House!

It was Great!
Totally Fantastic!

Though... (Thinking should i say it or not) ...ah, never mind... #blinks

#grins

Totally unexpected but Great nevertheless! (Did i said it right?)

Wicked! ;))
Blue Roselette chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
I like your story very much, it made me cry a few times and I don't know...maybe four or five tissues ended up in the trash, lol. Good job and I hope to read more of your fanfics :)
Blue Roselette chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
I have to admit that that take on blood adoption is an interesting theory. The imagination will always be a mysterious thing as it has only the boundaries that we place. Great job by the way!
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
good fic! liked the plot ;)
Haruchan-chan chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Really cool story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Harry and Henry are the same name-Harry is a nickname for Henry. (Prince Harry's actual first name is Henry.) It's like naming siblings Katie and Katherine.
greenwings33 chapter 9 . 2/21/2014