Reviews for Not A Potter
Lovely story.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Hope there's a sequel!
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I liked this story very much :)
DemeRain chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
A wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
Gracealma chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Love the story. James Potter, Sirius Black seem to be jerks in this story as well as Lily who can't make the right choice. And Dumbledore is a MOB.
I Am Coolio chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Cute, I love it! Very interesting, good plot.
Lady Hallen chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Dude, Inline of the slashing, I hope you will change the Rating to M. Slashing, while commonly done by angst ridden teenagers, is not done by all and may give several the idea to try it.

Acting the concerned reader
Gruffard chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
This!Ginny and your Alex/Harry was quite interesting. I like the story and how it ended. Although the ending seemed a bit rushed. Especially since we never really got to see why Lily was so sad. I have guesses, but we don't know.

Huh. Overall an excellent story, although not as polished as your current story Corvus. Thanks for the read and I would be interested in a continuation or variation of this story if you decided to go with it.

Thanks for the fun read.
PerSonNee chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Very good story! I loved it!
LILEVILONE96 chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
o.O i am so stupid! i'v seen this story on here for AGES and kept skipping over it! gah! this story is amazing! i should of started reading it WAYYYY sooner! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! be very interesting to see a nice snape, ravenclaw harry and hufflepuff ginny finish the year out with a beaten manipulative albus in the background! cant wait to see what you come up with next!
jkjkh chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
you never did prove alex stopped cutting.
anyeshabaner chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...donot stop here please it was so damn amazing
magicanimegurl chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
This was better that I expected! The love, hate, betrayal, friendship, family, secrecy, etc... this was an amazing story! I enjoyed every word! Write on!
Morrigan's lover chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
I prefer corvus, but I guess this story is not bad...
917brat chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
I seriusly loved this story it was very good and I really hope you do decided to make a sequel to this because it your story was just that good.
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »