Reviews for Not A Potter
HazelRMckee chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Love love love amazinv
Nathan Black chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Hi, hum, yesterday, I read your story and I fall in love with her! But I'm French, and I want to translate your amazing story :) Can I do it? Please say yes! I'm gonna read your others stories, and if I love them, can I translate it? Can you send a message to me at : oreo2426 gmail . com ? Thanks :)
Wishfull-star chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
this story was great cant wait for the next one:)
lastcrazyhorn chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
*Sniffles loudly*
Lupinesence chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Great fic :)
lissa12534 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Wow what a great story. There was some bits that were a little confusing but over all I really enjoyed reading it.
Lizzosaur chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Lovely story.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Hope there's a sequel!
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I liked this story very much :)
DemeRain chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
A wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
Gracealma chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Love the story. James Potter, Sirius Black seem to be jerks in this story as well as Lily who can't make the right choice. And Dumbledore is a MOB.
I Am Coolio chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Cute, I love it! Very interesting, good plot.
Lady Hallen chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Dude, Inline of the slashing, I hope you will change the Rating to M. Slashing, while commonly done by angst ridden teenagers, is not done by all and may give several the idea to try it.

Acting the concerned reader
Gruffard chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
This!Ginny and your Alex/Harry was quite interesting. I like the story and how it ended. Although the ending seemed a bit rushed. Especially since we never really got to see why Lily was so sad. I have guesses, but we don't know.

Huh. Overall an excellent story, although not as polished as your current story Corvus. Thanks for the read and I would be interested in a continuation or variation of this story if you decided to go with it.

Thanks for the fun read.
PerSonNee chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Very good story! I loved it!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »