Reviews for Gutterflower
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
Loved it! ;)
winnie chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
it's so beautiful...:D :D :D :D :D i always love an superb story...and ending! :)...and love the little side notes(author's comments) with bakura ryou seto, and countless momore! a particular one ''

Malik: Will I ever become the ruler of the world?

Ouiji Board: G-O-D-F-O-R-B-I-D ''

ahahahahaha i like that board! keep it up!
ScarletBlackberry chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
I don't know if you'll see this since it's been a tremendous amount of time since this has been published, but I decided I should leave this here anyway. If by any chance you decide to visit ff .net, I want to tell you that you're story is the best tendershipping story I have ever read. You wrote both Bakura and Ryou as if you created them. Using the Goo Goo Dolls as an inspiration for this was a brilliant idea, and you got me ADDICTED to them. Really, I can't stop listening to them. They are my new love.

Getting back to the point, I loved how pure and real the emotions you portrayed felt. When I was reading your story, I was so engulfed in the plot, and it was one of the best feelings in the world. I can't begin to thank you enough for making this and helping me escape this cruel world. To a point, I could relate to what Ryou felt.

This fic is one of the best I've read. It'll be in my favorites list 'till the day I stop using ff .net (or forget my password, whichever comes first).
No0Longer0Active0 chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
this story is like the song ohio for lovers from hawthorne heights you should check it out.
No0Longer0Active0 chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
awwwwwwsome! song! malik and isis were NOT out of character!

im sooo sorry for bakuras loss...its soos sad! *crying*
Lady Avotil chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
Wow. This is oen of the best stories I have ever read. It was dramatic, heart-breaking, romantic, fluffy and funny all in one and I liked that a lot. Not to mention that the way Yami Bakura changed from being a bad to being nice and from cruel to being a gentle person - now THAT is called character development._

Thank you for writing this beautiful story!_
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 13 . 7/3/2010
oh my muffins. if your dating at the bottom is correct, then you did this on my birthday! O.O

The 'I'm Still Here' song was really the cherry on top for me, i adore that song to shreds and when i read the first line of lyrics, i had to get the song up in another screen and listen to it. For some reason, i cried. I guess reading the story in one big hit will do that to you. But that said, it was a happy cry. i don't know, recently i've been feeling very angry, and somehow this made me feel calmer. Go figure.

Your story was beautiful, and heart-breaking at the same time and it made me want to scream at Ryou and Bakura and slap some sense into them. I was so happy when they resolved everything!

Thank you for making me burst into hysterics, want to shake my monitor up and down, and weep for joy, not to mention scratch my head in confuzzlment. Some part of me really needed that.

BlueSpiritFire
KekiAiKohi chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
happy ending hehehe
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
never expected that from yugi
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 13 . 2/22/2010
This was one of the most touching stories I've ever read, It covered all the bases, made me laugh and cry, completely go to tears T-T I loved it through and through. Your an amazing author!
jenny chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Exellent
Kankoku-ssi chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Yes, continue the Yami/Yuugi story in another fic, I so wanna see how that ends
Jade Cade chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
As a Darren Hayes fan, I feel compelled to be insulted! "damn little Darren Hayes alter-ego" What the hell? Darren isn't a snot-ass punk! -growls- While I am slightly miffed, I'm not mad. More than anything, I am curious. Why you would say that and how you even know about Darren... It's so hard to find someone who knows about Darren enough to use him in a story or as inspiration. I think he is The God of Music but I respect your opinion. After all, you are responsible for introducing me to The Goo Goo Dolls. Which I must say, Thank You! But yeah, if you get the time, drop me a line. I'd love to hear your reasoning if you remember... I'd also just love to hear from you in general of course! This story is still just as good as it was years ago when I first read it!
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Lol, I like the idea of a crack-Yugi, it's very angsty and original! Lol, he was actually always the first person i would think that was on crack besides Ryou and Kaiba.

Awesome storey so far!

-Serenitysfaith
Arouda chapter 13 . 1/16/2007
I like how you portrayed Malik but I feel sad for the poor boys...hes been heartbroken twiceT_T oh and i love this story...I dont know if you still come on and read your comments...but I found this story three-four years ago on here and It's been one of my favorites since...I've recommended it to everyone..it was also the story that got me into the goo goo dolls I was just at one of their recent concerts where they played the songs from their album let love in. Thank you for writting this story and please keep it up on here!