Reviews for Everyday With You
akina063.303 chapter 1 . 3/30
A really great story. Will you be adding any more? I think a continuation would be nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I do hope you're going to write more of this story. I've found myself rather fond of it.
alexberkley chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Oh gosh i love this story so much it makes me all giddy inside i really hope you continue it at least one more chapter or something. i just love all your stufffff. :)))
songsaboutsleep chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Please, please, please write more. It's perfect, funny, adorable, sweet, really just perfect. Maybe just another chapter? Though I'd really love it if you wrote the three parts you had in mind. Your Eleven is just too cute, and your Clara's great, so in character, that's a major compliment from me. Update soon, I'd love some flirty banter and teasing. You know I love when The Doctor gets all flustered around Clara, but I love the thought of seeing him flirt back shamelessly (or unware) like he did with River, just love the thought of them being so comfortable with each other that he can't help himself.
sleepytot chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I hope you continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
So sweet, love how you've written them! Please continue soon!
rescuemechinboy-showmethestars chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
You neeeeeeeeed to update this it's so good!
catswald chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love this! Please update it soon!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
THIS IS SO CUTE
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON :)
ILY
Bamfette chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh, I loved it! Just the right amount of everything!
I love the way you write Clara and the Doctor. Just perfect!
Please continue!
LostLyra chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Adorable! :D
J. Merrick chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh this is great. I definitely can't wait to read more of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
holyy crap this is wonderful. please tell me youre expanding it?
bartonsromanova chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I think you are one of my favourite writers ever. Actually let me rephrase that; I KNOW you are one of my favourite writers! You're stories are so beautifully written and you can really capture the Doctor and Clara's personalities :)

And this story is just perf. 'Nuff said. x
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This looks like it is going to be fun! Excited to read the rest!