Reviews for Sick Days
Twinkle Sky Scar chapter 23 . 2/13
Only Sherlock could electrocute himself while changing a lightbulb. Bless. I really loved reading these, please continue!
IloveVaffles chapter 23 . 1/27
Awww, so cute 3
I want more!
aloneinabuilding chapter 1 . 1/16
Ashley dear, you really should taken this off of hiatus -Abby
RachaelSummer chapter 23 . 1/13
Lovely, but holy typos, Batman! (Actually, not that bad. Average of 1 or 2 per fic.) And yes, I read every one. I just didn't review every single one.

Anyways, the tone was awesome, everything was awesome (aside from the few spelling mistakes/typos)
Ballykissangel chapter 23 . 1/13
I loved this! Excellent job. You write the boys perfectly :)
o.o chapter 23 . 1/7
eh... it was bound to happen eventually...
poor sherlock xD
The- artistic- bookworm chapter 23 . 1/6
I love this collection of stories and hope you update soon:)
Prothoe chapter 23 . 1/6
I needed something to cheer me up and this definitely made me smile:)
The scene with Sherlock wrestling with the packaging was just too cute and I totally agree with John: it is indeed somehow bizarre to watch Sherlock doing something so normal!

Hehe, yes, "may have" - that's so Sherlock! But as always, John is there for him:)
masterlokiseverus159 chapter 23 . 1/5
Haha awesome-Liked the idea of Sherlock having shock hair:D
Great chapter-can't wait for more (as usual ;)
that was adorable! more por favor!
Joban chapter 23 . 1/4
Great chapter :) like it as much as the others!
Zellona chapter 23 . 1/4
This is a really nice chapter! I lost it at "How many Sherlock's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?" XD

Have you ever considered doing spinoffs of some of these chapters? Like picking up where the chapter left off and showing how he recovers? (Because to be honest, some end abruptly) Because I thin you should totally do that :3
LDLFF chapter 1 . 1/4
So people like this kind of thing so much? Up to now I'm not convinced but am willing to try the next chap.
The Jumble Book chapter 23 . 1/4
Aww, who doesn't love a bit of John looking after Sherlock, well done!
ToscaThorCat chapter 23 . 1/4
That sounds about right with electrocution... I electrocuted myself in my dorm room once... I kinda grabbed the prongs of my laptop charger to get a better grip as I was unplugging it, and found myself flat on my butt with my left arm completly numb, and my ears ringing. (I have terrible luck, but thankfully the numbness went away after a few hours... but I learned a life lesson that day.)