Reviews for Nurturing Purple, Soothing Green, Innocent Black
The Kunoichi chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
It's not the length that counts, its the content. HA! Gold Saw is so old! ...then again there have been older people in the world. Whatevs.
"I can't believe we got a happy end." Just saying that is asking for something bad to happen. Which hopefully doesn't, but it would be a HUGE plot twist.
So the next chapter the last one? What I think would be awesome for the ending would be a time skip. Stella is 12 now right? So it could skip to when she was 18 or something and show how awesome she is and how everyone is doing. That's just my idea... but feel free to use it. :)
Thank you for this update, I can't wait to see what's next!
Good luck on your studying! (thumbs up)
The Kunoichi chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
O.O HOLY $#* ! BGS! I did not see that coming, having a higher power than White. That little plot twist I liked. The neblading was cool too, but the battle felt a little rushed. Then again, fights can happen in only a few minutes so its not a big issue.
I liked how you portrayed Nana in this story compared to how she was in the game, being so devoted to White. I also liked what you did in this chapter, showing that White wasn't 100% evil, I'm hoping you'll delve into White's past a little more to really understand what happened to her.
Is BGS gonna cause trouble? How old is she in this?
Till the next update, Have a good day!
springle chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
o
wow your really great at this writing thing
that plot is super interesting too!
cant wait for the next chapter!
owo
HARZ X chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
muy bueno lastima que wrs murió yo pensaba que ella viviría pero sin poder alguno mmm bueno el lado bueno es que ella y Gibson van estar junto en el mas alla ahora viene lo fuerte bgs contra mii, stella y lo demás mmm por cierto que pasara con nana ... ya no tiene padre ni madre ni hermana lo único que le queda es a stella .. pero en fin que mas da solo digo esto usted es genial Dx
Lonewolf685 chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
...can't help but think that 1) Genocide isn't an apt title because humanity was not wiped out and neither were the aliens, and 2) White dying from a fall, while appropriate for any other final battle with a villain, is a tad underwhelming for someone as powerful as her.

But i suppose no one every actually goes out with a bang.
Knight25 chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
This was a fantastic chapter. You made MEFE look like a complete badass. Keep up the good work.
name95349 chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
Amazing
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
If that thing 'six years ago' was SAHA talking about MEFE's baby, than how would she have still been lactating. I find it very mind-boggling.
Lonewolf685 chapter 22 . 9/19/2013
Ah, well since there are only 4 more chapters left I don't mind Shizu getting Pregnant. I was initially thinking this story would be going on longer, so I didn't want Shizu's pregnancy stealing the spotlight, but if it's reaching its conclusion i'm fine with it.
Funny, I've gotten so used to this fic being there, it's going to be sad to see it go. No one updates BRS stories as quick as you do :)
The Kunoichi chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
Awesome, reinforcements! I can't wait to see the epic battle that is soon to come. Also, YES TO PREGNANCY! You're doing an awesome job with story, good work!
Knight25 chapter 21 . 9/3/2013
Perhaps Shizu's pregnancy could be some what delayed sense the child would be a hybrid of alien and human. The alien blood could be dominant over the human blood during the growth cycle in the womb allowing you to create an opening period between them defeating WRS and eventually finding out Shizu's pregnancy.

What do you think?

Nice chapter. I really liked how you showed how the soldiers were tired of the war and other things that were going through their minds.
Keep up the good work!
Lonewolf685 chapter 21 . 9/3/2013
...nah, I don't think Shizu should get pregnant. Be fun if Nafhe and Mazuma teased her about it as they usually do, but a second pregnancy while we're in the thick of White Rock Shooter's plans wouldn't have the same impact.

Also, is it weird that when I saw the chapter was called Chastity, I thought Stella would be the one...well, lost it. My god maybe I am a lolicon!
The Kunoichi chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
Short but sweet. Nice Job!
Lonewolf685 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Glad your back! Since most fanfic writers have some sort of school as well, we'll also be busy in the coming weeks, so don't feel bad for the delay.
I also opted out of telepathy class. Levitating 101 is so much more fun.
Knight25 chapter 20 . 8/22/2013