Reviews for A Twisted Game
kings-never-die chapter 36 . 8/27/2014
Please please please continue this! I love this story, as I love all of your stories. I really want to know what happens! Who did Cersei make the deal with? How will Jaime live with his gold hand? Who is Nathan is Westeros? How will the future play out for Sandor and Sansa? I want to know all of this! I wish there were more stories in this category. Please make a sequal!
Annia chapter 36 . 4/12/2014
I love all of your stories, I really do, but sometimes when your characters speak it confuses me because it is all jammed into one paragraph.

It should be more spaced out like this:

"Stop!" She cried shakily. The woman finished climbing over the desk and wavered towards her. Cat's eyes were almost black and glazed over, as they met hers, and Cersei had never felt such a chill of fear as she did at that moment.

"You must die," the woman spoke. "You killed them."

"No," Cersei murmured, "please."

"Yes."

I don't mean to be critical or anything because I truly do love your work and can't wait for you to update all of your stories, but I just wanted to point out that they should be spaced out accordingly.

xo
Annia
Firefairy001 chapter 36 . 4/8/2014
Wow, I was in a SanSan mood looking for fics and I unknowingly read all your fics except this one. I kinda avoided this fic when I first saw it pop up but when I went to your stories and saw that I had read all your SanSan fics I decided to give this one a try. And boy am I glad I did. I was a bit afraid at first that there were gonna be sue's and stu's and that the plot wasn't going to be very original, but your story definetely proved me wrong. I loved every moment of it, the plot is really interesting and I love the pace you're going at, the way you write makes it very easy to read and your cliffhanger in the last chapter left me on the edge of my chair. The only thing I can comment on is to make sure to reread your chapters more thoroughly, I sometimes found that you had confused some names or forgotten certain words or letters which threw me off my reading pace a bit, maybe consider taking up a beta reader since other people iften see things you would have missed. I really enjoyed reading your story and I can't wait for the sequel. :)
magnus374 chapter 36 . 4/4/2014
Poor Catlyn she had it better when the curse was strong.
TeresaTrav chapter 36 . 4/3/2014
This has been great.. I'm looking forward to Part 2..
CatTheWall chapter 36 . 4/3/2014
It's not over right? We still have so much more to go! Smh I have a feeling I'm being an airhead
LunarSinner chapter 36 . 4/3/2014
Oh my god, what a way to end this, well part one, but holy crap. This was so so so so good.
Awesome job!
LunarSinner chapter 35 . 3/17/2014
This was such a great update! It took me awhile to actually sit down and read it, but what better way to start off a Monday morning by reading an awesome chapter? :D

I really like how you're splitting this off into two parts, I also love where you are going with this.
magnus374 chapter 35 . 3/16/2014
This gave Cersie something to think about, but her being this angry could lead to a lot of badness.
CatTheWall chapter 35 . 3/16/2014
Ahhhhggggg I want more SanSan! Great update btw I'm happy Cersie is finally going to get hers! It's about time Jamie pulls his head out of his butt!
Crystall7587 chapter 35 . 3/16/2014
Thank you for the update!
Crystall7587 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Ok that's it...I'm dying for a new installment! Pleeeeeease! : )
Crystall7587 chapter 34 . 3/4/2014
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter I've read all 34 in less than a day lol
Crystall7587 chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Loving it so far! I'm a huge Once fan!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/24/2014
Very happy to see this update. I hope you continue. :)