Reviews for The Hardest Thing
Embrace the Night chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Great story. If only Jossverse-Xander could figure all of this out. I still love him, though. He's one of my favorite characters, next to Willow/Dark Willow and Spike! :)

This story is awesome. Just a couple little things:

(1) There are some sentences written weird, like ". . . talk with time . . ."

(2) Some places in your paragraphs, you have periods separating sections of a sentence that should be separated with dashes (-).

Other than that, I really liked this story. :)

Also, I wanted to thank you for your comments about my story "I Believe in You." Made me smile! :D

- K
aeryn chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
This was really good! And you left a big opening for a sequel...hint, hint...;)
Shana chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
oooooooooo! so sweet! also very sad. I really love the stuff you right. . . . you could wright a sequal to this, you know. I think it would be very interesting. Please? well, just want to say keep writing!
kilroy chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
i wish that would happen on the show, s/x need to me a bit more matey, if not real friends,as they are surrounded by females!
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
An OK fic. I don't know what's the direction you'd give to this fic, but I like just the way it is now.
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Good Fic...*sniffs*
Rachel9 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
(Here it comes...)

(Ready?)

YAY! Hehe...GO SANDY! (There's my cheer!)

Hey, I just saw the story...just got back home like one hour ago, and went to your story first! GREAT POV...very well done. It covered everything, and really analyzed Xander very well. Sigh, if only the Xander on the show could figure this stuff out, 7th season would go so much better!

Awww, and you dedicated it to me? (Tear, sob...) awww, that's too sweet. I'm not worthy! Great story, I'm looking forward to your next one...or more of Hurricane (hint, hint) :)