Reviews for Darkness Inside
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Yes, if I were Snape I'd be surprised to have the Order come save me, too. But not surprised to see Lily the way she was, sadly enough.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Gasp evil lily?! I knew she was evil dammit! But then how did Harry get the scar and stuff if tgere was no mother's protection bullsh**? Oh well great story I'm guessing the woman at the end was sinster (cant spell) cause you seem to ship that pairing
librarywitch chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Man, talk about a mind trip, now that is one I haven't run across before. Nice twist.
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I don't like how Voldemort calls him "my favourite". That was just so OOC for me, because Voldemort isn't the type to admit who he likes the most - he'd rather have all his followers wishing and wishing that they were his most trusted follower instead of just admitting it on the spot and stopping all the 'fun'.

I WISH I KNEW WHO THE MYSTERY WITCH WAS! I don't know if you ship Snamione, but you'd really appeal to the Snamione fans if it was revealed that the person who saved him was Hermione. Or make it anyone else really, as long as she isn't faceless and nameless, because that just really kills the flow. For a moment I thought it was Madam Pomfrey from the way you wrote the scenes!

Nice job with Lily, though the darker side to her was a little difficult to explain. I mean, sure, she can follow Voldemort and whatever and disregard her blood status, but to go full-on Bellatrix-psycho? Not believable, unless it was a faux that she put on at first to distract Voldemort until it was safe to reveal herself.

NICE JOB THOUGH. Your writing is really good, and I'd appreciate it if you took a look at my stories too (and review?) It's great to hear from a fellow Snily shipper :)
Daneva Snape chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I have to confess that I almost did not read this because I thought that it was a random Snape/Lily and frankly I dislike the idea of her that has been given to us (angelic perfect lily that could not do wrong).
However, seeing that you were the writer, I gave it a try. I'm quite sure that this is the first time that i see this done, and i have to say that I love it. I think it will be quite interesting to explore an evil Lily as well as people's reactions to her. Also i'm specially curious about Sev's ultimate reaction: will he feel guilty for leading her towards darkness? (in a way), would he feel that his life has been a lie? or that the real lily that he loved die that night and as such it does not change anything?
Quite intriguing indeed, I hope to see more soon
Evil chapter 1 . 5/26/2013