Reviews for Pig in a Wig
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Interesting story.
Love the characterisation...
And the idea of Dudley getting Type 2 diabetes is fantastic!
werd me chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Interesting!
daysoftheweek chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
I just wanted to tell you that I first read this story 7 years ago but I loved it then and the concept has stuck with me. Sometimes I can't remember the title or your penname, but I've favorited it so that I can always find it. Because once a year or so, the impulse will strike me and I'll re-read it and be reminded of why I thought that a diabetic Dudley was a fantastic idea to explore. It makes me want to search out Harry-Dudley friendship fics, which are so not my usual fare. Well done.
tricorvus chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Reviewed first 4 chapters in one day - 22 cool points to me.
Reviewed next 4 chapters in a matter of hours - 44 cool points to me. The way I devour reading material, the authors of the books I buy, should be paying me for my services.
Still on a realistic keel
tricorvus chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
So canon of Harry to help, so canon of Petunia to be an in denial bitch.
rock on
tricorvus chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
as good and realistic as this story is, and I'm the last person to review and that last April?! Oh lovely, ingrates!
I still like this. I will continue reading.
tricorvus chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
This was a beautiful and sensitive chapter. I liked how you showed Dudley in canon and really put him as a true teen. Dudders, for all he is a whale in canon, is *still* a stick-figure in the books. And you've fleshed him out. I can relate to your Dudley. Harry is 100% canon for which I thank you. If you ever need help writing an Emergency Room scene involving geriatrics, do not hesitate to contact me, that was my specialty from 1982 to 2010. And I could tell you stories that would curl your hair. How the ER staff managed my mother as wife of patient, then patient herself, I do not know. She was difficult at the best of times. The ER staff in your average hospital are freaking SAINTS and no getting around it. Rock on
tricorvus chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
My parents spoiled me with material possessions but mother abused us kids and Daddy, so I believe that may have had an even-ing-out effect...
This is very good, please have the nice nurse in the story, more.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Am I the ONLY one who realizes that Vernon and Petunia did this travesty to Dudley, and DUDLEY is the one who has to pay and suffer for it, to make it go away?
This is great and I would LOVE it if the Jelly Belly "Bertie Botts" had the flavors you named. Seriously. If Jelly Belly had a bacon flavor, I'd die from happy. As it is, I'm addicted to their Dr Pepper and buttered popcorn ones *big oozy smile*
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Deeply realistic conversation. No effort necessary to imagine this going down.
med chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
This is very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing! Good luck if you ever decide to continue
kage kitsune 14 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Will Dudley tell McGonagall what happened?

Update soon.
TrisakAminawn chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Your last author's note ends on a note of what is now blatantly obvious lie. Or rather, promise that failed to become manifest. Which is too bad, because I liked this story a lot. The style felt very like the first couple HP books, but with more focus on the characters than the story line as such. Very nice character work, too.
sammyfish chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
This is a fascinating story, and idea. I don't honestly have much hope of you continuing/finishing it, but if you were to, I'd be ecstatic...It has so much promise and I'd hate to see it go to waste. All the best :)
xXAwesomeSauceXx chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Ohh, *sure*. leave us with a cliffhanger for seven years. *Completely* understandable.

((Ahem..)) Anyway, I'm sure you'll be back on your feet updating soon...I mean, *so what* if it's been seven years...we have complete faith in you...*probably.*