Reviews for when the lights fade out, all the sinners crawl
smcd3 chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Perfect fic is perfect ! Great job !
justaguest chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Well then. Eight Chapters and it's over, and I probably shouldn't feel like I will miss something because of that. I read your story in a day, which says a lot considering I usually shy away from multi-chapter fictions because of lack of time and fear to get too caught up with it and ending up neglecting my responsibilities. It was, truly, brilliant. The descriptions were realistic, to the point where you could perfectly imagine the scene, but without being too long and hard to read, which made it very easy to follow the action. So, yes, I have a firm belief you have a perfect writing style.

There's so many things that I'd have liked to see explored, things that crossed my mind, but in the end they were other stories, and other narratives, and the fact there are things missing and left up to the reader's imagination made it all the more thrilling to read.

I liked the fact you used Greg and Tamara, that you gave them a purpose other than what was given to them in the actual show (or at least, a longer lifespan); the references to the other fairytales/disney movies were awesome (Pirates of the Caribbean is what comes to mind, but I personally can't shake off the idea that Ariel made a deal with Rumple to get her legs, and I love the idea); the relation between Hook and Regina was also handled to perfection - I love the fact you've built it, and not simply had them fall head over heel for each other and declare their love in the first chapter, for instance. Seeing the evolution of their relation was just amazing, and actually everything I hoped this story would be when I opened it. What I didn't hope for (mostly because I didn't expect it), was for the main story to be dealt with so well, and to be so great to read. The story talked about HookedQueen, but it wasn't about HookedQueen. It was about finding Henry, about defeating Greg, Tamara, King Triton and Peter Pan - A story of love in many different kind, of adventure and danger and with a consistent and great plot.

I came for the HookedQueen. I read it this fast and this easily because this story is, in every aspect, one of the most brilliant I read in a while.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
The first Regina/Hook fic I have ever read, even entertained the notion of, in my life - and it was perfect.

I generally dislike (unpopular opinion?) Hook as a character in both the show and fiction, but man. You wrote him loving and protective and understanding here, yet still very true to form. How I imagined he could have been, before they forced the Emma story line and imo annihilated his character completely.

The bit that stood out for me was "I am a pirate and I'll always be drawn to the sea." Absolutely yes. That IS Hook. He IS a pirate. You could have mollified like the show does, and have him change who he is for the woman he wants, but no. It's true to character and makes your fic 1000 times better. I really love that aspect.

I don’t have in me to note everything else, but to sum it up: you write Rumpelstiltskin perfectly. I freaking love how you do it. He takes responsibility, owns up, and praises Regina while still maintaining that air of “better than you, but in awe of you too” kind of thing. Your portrayal of Regina and Rumpelstiltskin, (imo again) the two most complex characters, and the most interestingly complex relationship is very similar to how I feel they are. And I can’t express how much I love those, so just wow – and more so because it’s not even a focal point of your work, yet it still stands out clearly to me as a reader.

I can't wait to read more from you. Great stuff.
guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Your story is great and could have been on the show with the relationship between Regina and Hook of course, but I also loved how you put small details about disney universe like they do in ouat. And your neverland was more 'lively' that what they did, I wish the put more people in this land.
You wrote 'the end' in this chapter, but you didn't put your story in 'complete', so can we hope for more chapters or is this just a tiny omission ?
PrincessofSea chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
awww this story was amazing.
The ending was perfect. I loved it.
Can you do a sequel where Hook is a dad? I wonder how he'd be.

Hooked Queen forever!
Niori chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
This story was so great! I loved every minute of it.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
perfection.
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Loved.. Congratulations!
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
continues, please!
bloodymary2 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Awsome scene between Triton and Regina. I'm dying to watch the new episode, but can't right now (I'll have to download and wait for work hours to pass). Seeing you numerous updates were more than enough make me as excited.

We'll probably have more Captain Swan then Hooked Queen, so I'll take my feel here, with your wonderful story.

One thing... That off-hand comment about Regina having placed multiple curses on herself? That could make a great coda or one-shot. Can even imagine when she did that.

D
Anny Rodrigues chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
O_O OMG, MORE!
tap-Violeta chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Loved it!
No Longer on Fanfiction Net chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Happy endings! YYYAAAYYY! You are a very talented writer and this was a fantastic adventure, I'm sad to say goodbye to this story.
Thank you and awesome story. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
It's perfect! I cried! Brilliant work! I want them together in OUAT! I need them together! Thank you so much! Please, write more Hooked Queen stories! It's brilliant!
darlingsweetiedarling chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
*applauds* amazing fanfic. Loved it. FEELS OVERLOAD. Thanks so much for writing! Ps, i teared up a little at the end ;)