Reviews for when the lights fade out, all the sinners crawl
darlingsweetiedarling chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
*applauds* amazing fanfic. Loved it. FEELS OVERLOAD. Thanks so much for writing! Ps, i teared up a little at the end ;)
HeroineGauddess chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
GAWD, I loved this story so much! I'm sad to see it come to an end, yet just in time for the season premiere (:
I hope you decide to write a sequel, because I would be so on board with that. When Killian was talking how he would always be drawn to the sea, but that if Regina left the home fires burning for him, he'd always return, all I pictured in my head was the ending to one of the Pirates Of The Caribbean movie, when Elizabeth and a little boy stand on a cliff overlooking the ocean where a single ship sits with Will Turner waving back at them. That's your sequel right there!
Chelseadaggz chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
argh this story was so amazing and beautifully written, i can really feel the love Regina and Hook feel for each other! I really loved it and want to read so much more of your work!
WanderlustReader chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
loved this story so much
CoccinelleMenthol chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Owww, this was so cute and so awesome. Thank you for all the updates! :)
bloodymary2 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Anu chance for update?
Karina S chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Hi! New to the story. Absolutely amazing! Excellent writing. I see its been over a month since you've updated. Any chance you have something in the works?
connie chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
wow... just wow. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter!
Niori chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I am really, really loving this, and I hope you'll continue it soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
omg this is the best story, please update more
Anny Rodrigues chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I'm loving your story, please, don't delay!
katie chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
omygosh! tinkerbell! this so good!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I love it! Continues,please!
MaryVic chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
oh my gosh - I am loving this story, it gets better and better with each chapter. Yiu have all the characters from the show down to a T and you've done a really good job with your interpretations and creation of other characters. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
No Longer on Fanfiction Net chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
OMG Tinkerbell! I have to say this fic is absolutely amazing! And wow you sure know how to write HQ you just seem to write it so perfect, well done! I really love this and I can't wait to read more. :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »