Reviews for when the lights fade out, all the sinners crawl
HeroineGauddess chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
It just gets better and better! I love the way you've contributed all these different characters! Can't wait for more!
MsEsmeCullen chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Ohh what a fabulous chapter and yay Tinkerbell Poor Regina and poor Tink U_U
JLC63 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Really wonderful story. Great chapter. Eager to see the rest!
Jealena chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
This is hands down my favorite ouat fic. The plot is interesting and just keeps getting better, can't wait to read more!
Befham chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Oh poor Henry..
I love this story.
MsEsmeCullen chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Such a brilliant chapter, always worth the wait
NerdandGeek chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
ohhh the mummy 2! I like how you describe the characters and their relationships; you made the relationship between Hook and Regina lovable and yet it is still in character ( do I make sense). thanks for updating! Update again SOON PLEASE!
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
OMG! Continues!
HeroineGauddess chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Love "The Mummy Returns" references there (;
And love that Regina's using her magic in such a nonchalant way, practically scaring the shit out of the other pirates who just don't know who they're traveling with. Love how her and Hook's relationship is developing and the sexytimes they shared early (: I just love everything about this! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Great chapter, I loved the Mummy reference there!
Jealena chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
I love the way you write hooked queen, they're sweet but you still haven't forgotten how damaged both of them are. Can't wait for the next chapter, this is one of the rare fics that I love and will follow no matter how long the gaps between the chapters are.
msSilver1 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Love The Story! Great Cliffie! Please update soon!
-msSilver1
P.S. Why is Regina now wearing what Emma would normally wear? Doesn't seem to fit her usual attire...boredom?
No Longer on Fanfiction Net chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Wow! I'm loving this! :)
darlingsweetiedarling chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Cant wait for the next chapter, so so so sood and so many feels! Xx
msSilver1 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Awesome! Please update soon!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »