Reviews for when the lights fade out, all the sinners crawl
No Longer on Fanfiction Net chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Wow! This is so professionally written and such an awesome story your a very talented writer, I can't wait to know what happens next. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
This is awesome! So excited for the next chapter!
shadybitch chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Blackbeard is a HQ shipper too! lol
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I loved! Continues, please!
lynddsbeth chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
i absolutely love this story! you write hooked queen so well. it is wonderful and i can't wait to read what happens next! :)
EvilRegal93 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Amazing I loved it :) continues
HeroineGauddess chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Man, the backstory you created for Regina was heartbreaking, but I think it really anchored her and Hook together. It's everything I want in a story, thank you! Can't wait for more!
tap-Violeta chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
OMG I Loved it! Please, please, pleeeeeease update soon!
Ataia chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I love this!

Thank you for another amazing chapter.

I love how the relationship between Hook and Regina develops.

Can't wait for more.
QuestionablyInsane chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
You write so beautifully, and managed to handle quite a sensitive topic really well! Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
letgolaughing chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
ooooooooooo what could Regina possibly have done for King Tritan!? Exciting! Will you eventually tell us? I'm looking forward to it if you are :) And then this whole scene: "That's enough, dearie." He spoke gently; everyone watched closely as Rumple stopped the magic, sending it back into Regina as he guided her hand back down to her side. "It's not him," Both Emma's and Hook's ears pricked up at the statement but no one said a word. "You're fine, Regina." crying again! I need to not read so late at night after writing sad things for my own stories that put me in an overly emotional state. I was guessing that that larger man was a trigger for memories of her marriage to Leopold? No? Yes? As for the time between updates I don't really care how long it takes you if the chapters keep going as great as they are :) I'll be waiting for the email in my inbox notifying me of the next installment to this wonderful story!
letgolaughing chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I have fallen in love with this story and I have fallen hard! And it's only the first chapter! :) Magnificently written, I hope you don't intend to stop it any time soon. This sentence "She was on a headlong path to redemption, crashing and stumbling along the way and in her haste, she was asking him to take her hand and run with her." loooooved it. My favorite of the entire chapter. I don't know what it was about it exactly but it hit hard and brought tears to my eyes. Maybe it's because it's two thirty in the morning here right now hahaha I don't know but I loved that line and I read it several times :) Well done! I'm off to read the next one.
morganapriestly chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
ASJDHA chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
OH MY GOLD I LOVED THAT SOO MUCH
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Ok it's ridiculous how amazing this story is. Your character development makes sense and everything's amazing. Loved the flashback Regina had. SUPER COOL
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »