Reviews for How it Should've Ended: Soul Eater
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
0_0, MAKA, WHY KID SAMA, BLACKSTAR!
Luna Venom chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
wow never would of thought of that
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Wow, this story was short but strong
HailsStorm chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Oh gosh! OMGGGGGGGGGG! MG MG MG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW! I LOVR THE HISHE SERIES! *gasping for air* hah... Ha... Hah... *snickers* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *faints due to lack of air 'cuz of laughing so hard* X_X
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Your brother is my savior. XD

Look, I think Maka is fine. But she's such a crybaby, and she whines a lot, and what I think happened is, the mangaka was trying to make her so average he made her kind of boring. I mean, cool, she had a soul with wings. She can see souls better than Kid. Big whoop. Also, I don't get why she hates the parent that loves her and stays with her, and loves the parent she never sees. Sure, her dad is a womanizer. I don't like that either, but c'mon, Maka, have a little respect.

The character development for other characters was stolen by random pointless battles (cough, book of Eibon, cough). I heard somewhere, don't know if this is true, that Black Star and Kid were thought of first, and Okubo just added Maka.

Personally, I wonder how the series would've worked if Maka hadn't existed.

I apologize for my rant.
mysterywriter101 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
that suked, that was the deffiniton of sukky
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
terrible terrible so very awful
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Your brother is cold. Very, very cold.
Red Velvet is love chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Yay I'm not the only one! Maka pisses me off sometimes. She's so helpless and just cries and stuff and thinks if she has courage it's all good but without Soul she's nothing. Something goes wrong? Let's cry. In the manga she's better I think, but still iritating at times. In one of the books she thinks she's useless while fighting what's-his-name chainsaw dude and then Soul becomes badass (as usual) and saves the day (as usual) and almost gets killed because of MAKA. If she grows up and stops making Soul risk his life for her, all will be swell.
She's the one who gets Soul hurt all the time, just saying.
Loved this entire thing. Hilarious 3
Cheetah chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow, I thought I was the only one who 'disliked' Maka. Alright, I'm gonna let off some steam now..
I'm a girl, but Maka is just.. Eugh. She screams too much and her Japanese dub voice sometimes screams in such a high-pitch that made me cringe, she's rather inconsistent, and she's a crybaby. I disliked it when she just suddenly got envious of Black Star, sulked, and CRIED. Oh god, no no no, it would be hard for me to stand her. I don't think we'll be good friends.
But then, I suppose I DO prefer male friends, even in RL..
tootsy 3 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
The first story where Maka dies! YES! (i hate Maka... Really much... Too much... ) and stein was the one who killed Ashura! Loved that story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Loved it. I agree waaaay better than the original. I'm still laughing at how Soul just kicked her of his blade. :D
Hatsune Miku321 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I have to say slightly messed up but, intriging. I say that your brother should make a second chapter where Soul, BlackStar, Kid, ect, realize they were under the kishins madness then don't really care.
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
...Damn... I really am hating your brother right now...