Reviews for Dancing through the worlds
Garuru Cannon chapter 2 . 5/15/2003
this is cool
Table-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Final Fantasy?*Looks very happy* EXTRA POINTS! Totally agree that Final fantsy's are some of the better games out there. Oh. Suggestion from me is Chrono Cross_. So sue me if i'm wait...don't.

KK~~.~~
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2003
Great chapter especially when 2 people of opposite gender has the same name. Please update soon. And oh by the way, you ought to read SmartDan's "Kingdom of a Tamer's Hearts", you'll be shocked and suprised.
Dark-Reign chapter 4 . 12/6/2002
awesome
Dark-Reign chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
great job
chicken con carne chapter 3 . 11/7/2002
Crazy, cool, neat story I LIKE IT A LOT ahem I mean it is very great and I LIKE IT A LOT along with your other stories.
Dragon's Tongue chapter 3 . 10/22/2002
I've changed my opinion about your fics. You are darn good! Keep writing, this is getting hilarious. I hope they DD's go to Kingdom Hearts, too! hehehe...
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 3 . 10/21/2002
You should use Kingdom Hearts. Heh. Sora & Sora. Pokemon & Monster Rancher would be interesting, too. Anywho, here's you're 10th review, so get off your duff & WRITE!
The changer of ways chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
oops i submitted something from a regulur cartoon sorry about that well anyways this is pretty funny so far and it makes no sense but i like it and i will help you get your three reviews for this chapter, man i hope more people review soon you only have 5 days left. well anyways good luck with this story and your other ones bye.
Sari Kamiya01- Mika Takaishi01 chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
kool story so far

Sparkmon: Yeah you Tai and Matt act like idiots

...shut up you stupid bird, anyways keep going and you should update your interactive fic soon

Sparkmon: Looks who's talking, YOU haven't updated your Interactive for a few months

...

Sparkmon: Umm...well good story and see ya l8ter

YOU STUPID BIRD! *Chases after Sparkmon*

~By the way, just so you know i WAS Sora Kamiya01
The changer of ways chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
um this is kinda weird anyways how about some characters from courage the cowardly dog or mabye from warcraft 3 or from the wheel of time or if your not familer with the wheel of time than harry potter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
RIKKU! YAY! add some1 from a humor show or cartoon, like ed from ed, edd, n eddy or something. ffx rules, but i'm stuck on evrae
Jack of the Pelt chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
This is shaping up to be a great story, and what makes it extra good is the inclusion of Rikku, who is my favourite FFX character (next to Auron, however). Let's hope she's going to be in all of it!

I suggest you include the Dreamcast RPG Skies of Arcadia, as Aika looks like Sora with longer hair, so they could be involved in some kind of amusing comedy situation. Or how about Silent Hill? Now that would be good!

And if you do include any romance; make it a Taiora!