Reviews for Vampire amore, memoria Nasce
MaxLovesYugiYami chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
Max: *puddle of goo*
Helen: *Pool of liquid*
Sam: *Sighs* I, personally don't like lemons. But according to these two Baka's, it was amazing. So, for Max, Good job. Keep up the good work.
Max: GREAT! Not good GREAT!
PoisonousDemon chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
I really loved this story from the beginning XD and this chaptar was also really good.
I think/hope that Allen will be fading in and out to Kaname but after a while he will find his way to Kaname.
DeeRoseWalker chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
THIS. WAS. FUCKING. BEAUTIFUL! ;W; But that ending ;0; Allen shoulda stayed w BUT STILL, SO BEAUTIFUL!
DragonFire Princess chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
WOW!
PoisonousDemon chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
This is an open end, we will never know now if Allen returns safely. Except if the bonus is after Allen returns.
The Weirdo In The Corner chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Sequel pls?
MoyashiGirl chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Could you do a short sequel/epilogue of allen and kaname meeting again?
Zesslover chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
This is a great story. I never thought that I would find a crossover like this and like it. But i'm sad because Allen is leaving Kaname, they havent exchanged blood, and no lemons between them yet. LEMON!
PoisonousDemon chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
This chapter is cruel DX I hope Allen will defeat the Earl really fast so he can return to Kaname even faster.
I would like to be your beta but I am Belgian and I don't really have am good with spelling, grammar and so on. So sorry that I can't help.
PoisonousDemon chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
Yes an update XD too bad it is a bit fillerish.
DeeRoseWalker chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
What do you mean you're not good at limes, smut, or Yaoi!? XD That was Q
Could Neah possibly do better than Allen ;D
If Neah awakens, will that be troublesome for Kaname ?o?
DragonFire Princess chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
WOW, Now that they are together, Allen will be happy now, well I hope the two dummy will just be gatting their butt kick soon.
PoisonousDemon chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
I find it funny even when Allen is doing something sex related he stay gives of an innocent vibe.
Maybe you could have Allen not remember Kanda and Lenalee that would be great payback.
MaxLovesYugiYami chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Wow... I didn't think I would like a D. Gray Man Vampire Knight Xover. But I love this story. SO MUCH SMUT ITHINK IM GOING TO DIE! XD GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
PoisonousDemon chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
I really like this story. But Lena and Kanda are assholes for ruining Kanames suprise.
I love it that you are updating again XD