Reviews for Always
Michy1990 chapter 12 . 7/16
Are you going to continue with this story at all? you last updated in August 2013 and it is now the year 2015 I have favourited and followed it so I could read it as you updated.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh my goodness this is amazing. Snarry is my other favorite pairing and I swear, it just holds a special place in my heart and this story captures why I love it so much.
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 12 . 2/5
So this has been truly abandoned?
Floreana chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please update I cried so hard! it's awesome
anna chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Awesome! Wish there was more!
ariana chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
such a great story,
please finish it..
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
Is it bad that I kind of want Severus to simply write back, "I want nothing to do with you Mr. Potter?". Because I find I really do. I think as broken as Severus is, he is not ready to talk to Harry. And honestly I was surprised Sev was allowed to keep the care package after seeing the guards. Perhaps, he could ask to have everything sent back?
JaneDoh0 chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
I don't normally read HPSS fics, but your summary really intrigued me. So far, this has been brilliant! I love the slowly unfolding relationship through letters. I can't wait to read more!
cloudshape to ennien chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Please don't make us wait any longer. I can hardly await Snape's reaction (and the possible answer to the questions)
Shelby chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
I love this story so much! And I cant wait to see the answers to Harrys questions and what Snape may ask in return. I think ive reread it all about 5 times, its really well written and I even like how you went back and changed things; I feel like it shows you found a connection to the characters and your writing, theyre telling you what they want to be doing, its really great.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
aaaawwwwwww love it
:).
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Love your style of writing and very original idea. Simple yet captures your heart. The quotes make every letter more exciting.
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
Salinia chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Amazing story!
Can't wait to read more!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Encontré tu finc el día de hoy, y te puedo decir con absoluta certeza que es no solo una de las ideas más interesantes que he visto sino que además es una de las historias mejor escritas que he tenido la fortuna de leer, no solo las cartas sin hermosas y perfectamente pulidas como el cristal, mostrando tanta emoción y aun más sorprendente, sentimiento genuino, que realmente me he quedado muda en la admiración por tu trabajo, y ni que decir de los breves interludios donde tus personajes van más allá de la tinta para interactuar con el mundo, realmente me siento sorprendida por lo bien que lo logras

En fin... más corto para expresarlo es decir que he caído profundamente en el amor con esta historia,

al igual que disculparme por el idioma de mis revisiones, pero aunque leo el inglés siento increíblemente tortuoso el tener que escribir en el,

gracias por la bellisima historia que nos regalas
y ni que decir que espero con ansiedad y anhelo tu próxima actualización