Reviews for Always
Great story so far. It's a shame you didn't write more. I hope you are not dead.
Very moving.
I'm loving the whole exchange of letters. I've read books of correspondence by famous people and been impressed, but this is the best use of letters in fiction.
This letter had me weeping by the end. Well written!
Great letter.
Michy1990 chapter 12 . 7/16
Are you going to continue with this story at all? you last updated in August 2013 and it is now the year 2015 I have favourited and followed it so I could read it as you updated.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh my goodness this is amazing. Snarry is my other favorite pairing and I swear, it just holds a special place in my heart and this story captures why I love it so much.
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 12 . 2/5
So this has been truly abandoned?
Floreana chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please update I cried so hard! it's awesome
anna chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Awesome! Wish there was more!
ariana chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
such a great story,
please finish it..
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
Is it bad that I kind of want Severus to simply write back, "I want nothing to do with you Mr. Potter?". Because I find I really do. I think as broken as Severus is, he is not ready to talk to Harry. And honestly I was surprised Sev was allowed to keep the care package after seeing the guards. Perhaps, he could ask to have everything sent back?
JaneDoh0 chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
I don't normally read HPSS fics, but your summary really intrigued me. So far, this has been brilliant! I love the slowly unfolding relationship through letters. I can't wait to read more!
cloudshape to ennien chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Please don't make us wait any longer. I can hardly await Snape's reaction (and the possible answer to the questions)
Shelby chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
I love this story so much! And I cant wait to see the answers to Harrys questions and what Snape may ask in return. I think ive reread it all about 5 times, its really well written and I even like how you went back and changed things; I feel like it shows you found a connection to the characters and your writing, theyre telling you what they want to be doing, its really great.