Reviews for Always
POTTERPHILE chapter 15 . 17h
i really liked this chapter... i have always wondered about saint lily... while james and lily undoubtably loved their son.. they were not wise.. tey were careless. .. their son was not as important to them as not hurting a marauders feelings... they either put too much faith in dumbles or not enough... they were not perfect... however they were also not the great evil ... basicaly just stupid selfcentered kids...
The Wandcrafter chapter 15 . 2/6
Keep.
Going.
Seriously. I'm loving it!
Lovely :)
tainted-tash chapter 14 . 2/6
I like to look at the stars as well. It reminds that earth cannot be the only planet with life, and I find myself wondering what other species would look like. Could there be an alternate version of earth out there? Would we be the aliens or them? Anyway, I'm digressing, I love Severus' responses and I'm curious to Harry's.
Captain J 737 chapter 15 . 2/5
Dude,

You totally rock! Thanks for the gift of an early chapter. Love seeing insight into Harry and hope that Snape will continue the letters. Looking forward to the next chapter. Please keep it coming cause you are awesome!

Joy
Amelia Snape chapter 15 . 2/4
Alway looking forward to you updates It was great of your friend to send you something very niceto boust your confidence in you and your wonderful story's can't wait to see what happens next
yngoldfogee chapter 15 . 2/4
I enjoyed Harry's answers as much as I did Severus's and am pleased to see that others also believe Lily should not have treated Severus as she did. An initial hurt reaction is one thing but to hold it against him for the rest of her life - under the circumstances which the insult happened - is just vindictive.
Lang Krista chapter 15 . 2/4
I do like this story. It is well-written and well thought out, you have good vocabulary, grammar and spelling, and you add lots of details. You also look beyond the surface of the characters, which some fairly good writers sometimes forget to do.
Only thing that bugs me is the italics. I can understand using italics for a word here and there for emphasis, or for quoting something, but in some places it's a little corny. Like when Harry attempts to convince Snape that he's not alone and that Harry cares about him. You already wrote those lines separate from the rest of the paragraph, I believe that should be enough emphasis. Using italics on top of that seems like overkill, and as I said, a little corny. But that's about personal taste and writing style.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 15 . 2/4
oh awsome sweet and in a way loving hope harry will get to show sev true friendship i look forward to more when you can your stories put a smile on my face
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 15 . 2/4
Great chapter. I loved Harry's answers and I am glad that he told Sev that it was his mum who was wrong.

Can't wait for more.
Lizzybeth74 chapter 15 . 2/4
Just...excellent!
Anna chapter 15 . 2/4
Fantastic! Looking forward to much more! Wish you good Health!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 15 . 2/4
Es muy dulce, siempre he querido leer que alguien haga un llamado a la lógica de Severus sobre Lily, en lo personal, siempre he tenido la opinión que tan elocuentemente has expresado, Lily esta en un pedestal que lamentablemente no merece.

Gracias por actualizar antes, y ha sido una maravillosa lectura.
tainted-tash chapter 13 . 2/4
I'm so happy there's an update. And I once again admire you so greatly for carrying on with this despite the war you're fighting. I love this story so much and I'll wait as long as it takes to finish it
RforRiddle chapter 15 . 2/4
Oh Merlin... Now I realy need "Severus reacts to Harry's letter" ASAP :) Great story. It's really amazing and I love it. Thank you!