Reviews for Always
Syllance chapter 15 . 12/16/2017
Even if I do not know if it will ever be finished, I am glad I found this story. It's not only marvelously written, but it's also a beautiful one. I took great pleasure reading it thus far, and I must thank you for your hard work !

And thanks Merlin, for once, it wasn't love at first sight ! They actually had to learn about each other, before coming to a kind of mutual understanding so that they could open themselves up a little and going into deep personal and meaningful questions ; in a rather pleasant way at that (what I wouldn't give for having someone in front of me asking me those questions, and actually waiting for a sincere answer, before allowing me to do the same?).

The way you depicted Severus and Lily's relationship was very interesting, I like the reasoning behind it. From my own experience, I can only say it seems, pretty accurate...

I do hope that you will continue it. I mean it, I want to continue reading you, and I'm really looking forward to discover the evolution of Harry and Severus' relationship through their correspondence.
I hope you'll finish it,
And if you don't, well, you do not owe us anything, do you ? :)

I do not know if you'll read this until the end, but if you did, well, thank you in advance :). Have a great day,
Syllance.

P.S. "To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved." -George MacDonald.
emmieelf83 chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
Please continue! I'd love to know how it ends!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 15 . 1/29/2017
a very good tale! please continue on with it. I'll read all you put to illusionary paper. btw thank you for writing this story. you deserve many more kudos than I could ever give you.
AmeliaMarieSnape chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
"When twilight drops her curtain down and pins it with a star, remember that you have a friend though he may wander far." Please update again soon
KathleenMarieS chapter 15 . 5/14/2016
Please more
nlcase chapter 15 . 4/27/2016
More please!
NialeliKropf chapter 15 . 4/24/2016
Please write more!
Fenris Jin chapter 15 . 4/11/2016
I think Harry may be trying to get rid of competition.. Forget Regulus.. I looks like Harry's taking out Lily's memory first. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 14 . 4/11/2016
Harry has to compete with a dead man! Go Regulus! I like the idea, was that implied or am I just hallucinating again? XD
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
Draco to the rescue! I think he's a Snarry shipper.. I could just be me.. But well.. XD

The questions we a nice touch. I'm looking forward to the answers, or the reply letter. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 4/11/2016
Run Severus, Harry has Draco's expertise about you in his corner.. XD

This is rather fun. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
Slytherin paranoia has followed Severus in Azkaban. Harry's got his work cut out for him. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
Aww.. Severus is up to making acerbic remarks again! He's back in business! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 4/11/2016
I was already crying at the middle of the chapter damn it.. XD

The family feels between Severus and Draco.. *sniffs*

On the side note, is it possible for Draco to get the names of the prisoner guard and slip them to Harry by any chance? :D
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
This is a very telling chapter for Harry. XD

I almost expected him to suddenly request to be married to Severus just so he could claim the rights of a spouse.. XD