Reviews for Always
CelticAngelWings chapter 15 . 7/2
I sort of binge read this fic, and now, I'm not even sure what to say.

It was beautiful. It is beautiful. And I loved the way you wrote every letter between Severus and Harry.

It was so fitting and in character and romantic and heartbreaking and everything I tend to always need on some levels in a great Snarry fic.

I really hope you'll continue this whenever the mood strikes you because I am so looking foward to seeing how things develop from here on in.

It's like you've got me hooked right when it was getting deeper.

Ah, geez...I would say more, but it's late and I should be sleeping. (-sheepish laugh-)

Wishing you all the best,

Until we meet again~ C.A.W
I love what you have written so far. I also have ulcerative colitist and can totally empathize with you stay strong and and take care
SkyeMoor chapter 11 . 5/9
It is always a pleasure to see Harry using his Slytherin side. Always.
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 5/7
They live through you... Well, it's a powerful sentiment, if a little LionKing-y.
animeneko311 chapter 15 . 4/16
I just love this story! please continue it! and I sincerely hope you are doing well these days.
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 2/5
The hope and fears in this tale speak to more than the story. It speaks to my heart and mind. please carry on with it. You are an inspiring writer.
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 2/5
I have gardener's Syndrome and has my uterus and Colon removed entirely at 35. My daughter has also inherited it and has to have her colon removed. don't give up NEVER!
Michy1990 chapter 15 . 1/21
Can you please update soon
Syllance chapter 15 . 12/16/2017
Even if I do not know if it will ever be finished, I am glad I found this story. It's not only marvelously written, but it's also a beautiful one. I took great pleasure reading it thus far, and I must thank you for your hard work !

And thanks Merlin, for once, it wasn't love at first sight ! They actually had to learn about each other, before coming to a kind of mutual understanding so that they could open themselves up a little and going into deep personal and meaningful questions ; in a rather pleasant way at that (what I wouldn't give for having someone in front of me asking me those questions, and actually waiting for a sincere answer, before allowing me to do the same?).

The way you depicted Severus and Lily's relationship was very interesting, I like the reasoning behind it. From my own experience, I can only say it seems, pretty accurate...

I do hope that you will continue it. I mean it, I want to continue reading you, and I'm really looking forward to discover the evolution of Harry and Severus' relationship through their correspondence.
I hope you'll finish it,
And if you don't, well, you do not owe us anything, do you ? :)

I do not know if you'll read this until the end, but if you did, well, thank you in advance :). Have a great day,
Syllance.

P.S. "To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved." -George MacDonald.
emmieelf83 chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
Please continue! I'd love to know how it ends!
waya715 chapter 15 . 1/29/2017
a very good tale! please continue on with it. I'll read all you put to illusionary paper. btw thank you for writing this story. you deserve many more kudos than I could ever give you.
AmeliaMarieSnape chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
"When twilight drops her curtain down and pins it with a star, remember that you have a friend though he may wander far." Please update again soon
Kat Sierra chapter 15 . 5/14/2016