Reviews for Always
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/26
Harry wrote a brilliant letter—and yet, he still doesn’t understand that Snape still had it worse than he did. He had friends, after all, who stood by him while at school, and it wasn’t a staff rule that abuse to him there be overlooked and the perpetrators rewarded.

Other than that, though, it was a wonderful letter. Sadly, Hogwarts was more of a prison to Snape than haven—Harry has apparently forgotten that both Minerva and Flitwick tried to kill Snape there, and may not be happy about having to ‘forgive’ Snape for saving them. Snape’s life there at Hogwarts could easily much worse than Harry could possibly imagine. If the Ministry is intent on punishing Snape in Azkaban, how much could the new Headmistress do to Snape over the years if he dares to return to her domain?

But it was a lovely letter.
scgaraycochea chapter 12 . 11/16
Wow! I really love it!
Please, I hope you will continue this story, I want to know the answer Severus will give to Harry, and the questions he will do to him.
Your are a great writer, I could feel the emotions from each character throught your writing.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/4
What a splendid letter, and how sadly true. Snape will never be allowed to be in Wizarding Society with the due he deserves; unfortunately, the best he can hope for is a half hour's head start and escape into Muggle society.

But of course he won't get it. After all, in canon I don't think he was allowed any happy moments at all, without the anvil coming down to punish him for hoping.
Great story so far. It's a shame you didn't write more. I hope you are not dead.
Very moving.
I'm loving the whole exchange of letters. I've read books of correspondence by famous people and been impressed, but this is the best use of letters in fiction.
This letter had me weeping by the end. Well written!
Great letter.
Michy1990 chapter 12 . 7/16
Are you going to continue with this story at all? you last updated in August 2013 and it is now the year 2015 I have favourited and followed it so I could read it as you updated.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh my goodness this is amazing. Snarry is my other favorite pairing and I swear, it just holds a special place in my heart and this story captures why I love it so much.
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 12 . 2/5
So this has been truly abandoned?
Floreana chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please update I cried so hard! it's awesome
anna chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Awesome! Wish there was more!
ariana chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
such a great story,
please finish it..
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
Is it bad that I kind of want Severus to simply write back, "I want nothing to do with you Mr. Potter?". Because I find I really do. I think as broken as Severus is, he is not ready to talk to Harry. And honestly I was surprised Sev was allowed to keep the care package after seeing the guards. Perhaps, he could ask to have everything sent back?