Reviews for Flutter
Great job!
Mama's Stories chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
Did it get inside?
Mama's Stories chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Did Carol shot her husband?
Mama's Stories chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
I would a least wait until daylight.
Mama's Stories chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
This is so scary!
Mama's Stories chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
What is in the woods?
Mama's Stories chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Want to see the movie now.
lkirkreit chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
What a great idea for a fic! This is really cool! I love how Melissa's character was seen alive at the end of the Mist because everyone was so blown away by her acting. You have hooked me! ) Sorry if i spoiled that for anyone reading reviews!
Laurie chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
Very nice. thank you
peonies01 chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Beautiful ending to a wonderful story! I love the tease about the mysterious virus. :) Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed every word!
ImOrca chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Oh, man! You set up to torture them through a *second horror genre!? Tsk - harsh, dude. ;) But it was a very sweet ending for all that. I especially loved his "So what's stopping you?" line and her response. It felt very true - that the qualities of one person so naturally could fit into the places another needs, and matter so much. Hurrah!
protonefrid chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
That virus can't be the TWD zombie virus, can it? ... I'm getting depressed knowing what future awaits them. I was hoping for happy ever after, lol
Loved your story, it was great and very well written and Carol and Daryl were just perfect. I'm just going to pretend that everything is fine and is going to be fine :P
bearhead chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
I love this story so much. Your writing is absolutely incredible and such a pleasure to read. I've read every one of your stories and I can't wait to read what you decide to write next!
Carylrocks chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
Just so so good. Beautiful. Thanks for writing it.
vickih chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
Omg! That was an incredible ending. So much love and passion without ever having to say the words to make it real. Thank you for this amazing story.