Reviews for The Rule of the Game
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 5/18
This is SO fascinating. And I really like your theory for why Pelant targeted Sweets. I hope you came back to this.
Dignan chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
OMG, this story is incredibly gripping! I always felt the show missed such a great opportunity by not having Sweets and Pelant go mano a mano, or braino a braino. I thought when we saw Pelant that he looked so much like Sweets for a reason, and there was never a real payoff to that. This? Is brilliant. I hope you'll update it soon. Your writing is really wonderful, and you've got a perfect handle on the characters. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
MORE!...please?
HollyDawn chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Please please please update this soon! It's been ages and I love this story! Your sweets is spot on and your Pelant perfectly insane. You characters are superb and your writing style addictive. I am (un)ashamed to say that I am going to PM you and borderline stalk you until you update this. I just have to know!
Ritsu Kaiori chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I NEED MORE!
Joanne Barcia chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
yoooo, girl, how've you been? :) hope you're doing well! i was just looking back at some of your work - are you gonna finish it at some point? it would be a shame if your stories went unfinished haha
asc12 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Very interesting! I thought you matched the characters well from the show (nothing out of character). Very fun as no, Sweets does NOT get enough screen time nor a lot of stories on here so yay! But please add the finish, great mystery and I love the idea of a mental match between Sweets and Pelant! More more more!
Wesley1501 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Please finish.
summerrayah chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Noooooo! Please don't leave it like this, it hurts my heart! I really like this. i hope you can ypdate soon
gracewright chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! Oh my gosh xD This is AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Shawnie chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
No! Lance! Hgn, I hope you didn't kill him. But, great chapter.
AutumnOlivia chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
OH OH OH OH man do you know how to drive a person crazy, M! I started this chapter during my lunch break and had just gotten to the gas station with Booth, who had just gotten his first inkling of trouble when looking at the car.

And then I had to go back to work.

All day I kept wondering what happened next. ALL DAY! And then I finally FINALLY got home and got to finish.

AGH! I just know Sweets can't really be gone - Pelant hasn't toyed with him enough, there haven't been enough twists and turns and sadistic kicks for him yet - but AGH! and ACK! and GAH! and oh my gosh, deep breath ...

Okay. I'm calm now. Really I am.

Calmly awaiting the next update, which I trust will be SWIFT and illuminating and contain LOTS of perfectly healthy and totally safe baby duck.
Joanne Barcia chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Omg omg omg omg omg. I think this is my favorite story of yours so far! And because you left it at such a cliffhanger, I'm expecting a quick update please! Haha, this is such a great story and I can't wait for more!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Sweets?! No he can't be dead- Pelant wouldn't have wanted to kill his new 'playmate', so it has to be a set up. At least, I hope it is. I don't want the little duckling to die!
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Omigod nooooo XD hahaha OOC? Nah that was brilliantly written! I'm sooooo happy you updated this, I LOVE your stories especially the Sweets ones *promptly squeals at the thought*

Cliffhangerrrssss noooo wait Sweets isn't dead right he can't be dead? D: ...

Please update soon. PLEASE.

-DMRA