Reviews for The Rule of the Game
Hekka chapter 2 . 8/5
Well, with the bones in their hands, they will not remaind in the belief that this is Sweets for long. Because even if Pilant hack FBI servers and mess up Sweets data so they cannot compare the existing DNA samples with the medical records of their psychologist, they still will have to reconstruct the face of the victim (as I understood from the show, this part of the work is their standard protocol, but show focus on it only if there are difficulties with identification). And because they will probably want to check and double-check all possible ways of identification. Consequently, they will soon learn that the explosion was intended to hide the kidnaping of Dr. Sweets (and Pilant is obviously the closest suspect, that does not make it any easier, since he never took hostages before.
So they would breaking their brains for "why the heck he starts now? And if Sweets still alive or Pilant kidnaped dead body? Or he killing their friend right this moment? Especially if psycho never makes any claims).
So, do I understand correctly that Pilant set up the whole deal so that he could get Dr. Sweets on the "neutral field" to start their "genius-versus-genius game" unhindered, with equal starting opportunities so to speak? After all, he technically did not break his word: the team is intact and healthy (and neither he nor Sweets did shed a word to anyone. Still). And the fact that they will disrtess about unknown horrors that befell their friend is just a bonus (as well as the fact that Sweets will suffer from the inability to contact them, because of the rules of the "game." To keep his profile he will have to follow the news. And there will be headings allright).
TeamJacob1998 chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
Please Please Please continue this! I really want to find out what happens, this is so good!
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
This is SO fascinating. And I really like your theory for why Pelant targeted Sweets. I hope you came back to this.
Dignan chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
OMG, this story is incredibly gripping! I always felt the show missed such a great opportunity by not having Sweets and Pelant go mano a mano, or braino a braino. I thought when we saw Pelant that he looked so much like Sweets for a reason, and there was never a real payoff to that. This? Is brilliant. I hope you'll update it soon. Your writing is really wonderful, and you've got a perfect handle on the characters. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
MORE!...please?
HollyDawn chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Please please please update this soon! It's been ages and I love this story! Your sweets is spot on and your Pelant perfectly insane. You characters are superb and your writing style addictive. I am (un)ashamed to say that I am going to PM you and borderline stalk you until you update this. I just have to know!
Ritsu Kaiori chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I NEED MORE!
Joanne Barcia chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
yoooo, girl, how've you been? :) hope you're doing well! i was just looking back at some of your work - are you gonna finish it at some point? it would be a shame if your stories went unfinished haha
asc12 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Very interesting! I thought you matched the characters well from the show (nothing out of character). Very fun as no, Sweets does NOT get enough screen time nor a lot of stories on here so yay! But please add the finish, great mystery and I love the idea of a mental match between Sweets and Pelant! More more more!
Wesley1501 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Please finish.
summerrayah chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Noooooo! Please don't leave it like this, it hurts my heart! I really like this. i hope you can ypdate soon
gracewright chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! Oh my gosh xD This is AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Shawnie chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
No! Lance! Hgn, I hope you didn't kill him. But, great chapter.
AutumnOlivia chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
OH OH OH OH man do you know how to drive a person crazy, M! I started this chapter during my lunch break and had just gotten to the gas station with Booth, who had just gotten his first inkling of trouble when looking at the car.

And then I had to go back to work.

All day I kept wondering what happened next. ALL DAY! And then I finally FINALLY got home and got to finish.

AGH! I just know Sweets can't really be gone - Pelant hasn't toyed with him enough, there haven't been enough twists and turns and sadistic kicks for him yet - but AGH! and ACK! and GAH! and oh my gosh, deep breath ...

Okay. I'm calm now. Really I am.

Calmly awaiting the next update, which I trust will be SWIFT and illuminating and contain LOTS of perfectly healthy and totally safe baby duck.
Joanne Barcia chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Omg omg omg omg omg. I think this is my favorite story of yours so far! And because you left it at such a cliffhanger, I'm expecting a quick update please! Haha, this is such a great story and I can't wait for more!