Reviews for Five Times Jim Was An Idiot
athenasdragon chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Haha thanks for the awesome last chapter! I was laughing really hard at the sentence where McCoy puts his hands on Kirk's waist, trying to decide whether that was intentional or not... either way, I love the story!
PhandomGirl46 chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
X3, I always love a good hypo-stabbing for Jim. And you're not the only one who procrastinates, believe me. I do all the time...
Poemwriter98 chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
This was amazing. I absolutely love this chapter!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 6 . 2/10/2014's so beautiful...thanks for writing!
ramen-luver101 chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Kirk will save them all
Poemwriter98 chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Hilarious! I love these chapters.
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Please tell me they kept the goat
Sonar chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Love how Spock got the last word on this one.
athenasdragon chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Haha, nice job, Kirk. :-) Did you by any chance have the scene in mind from TOS (can't remember the episode) where Scotty and Chekov are drinking on shore leave ( this is where the famous "But zis is wodka!" comes from), and then some Klingons insult Kirk and the Enterprise and the two start a fight? Maybe not, but that's what I thought of. Either way, I laughed really hard at this and I can't wait to read the next chapters! Don't feel bad about not updating either- I'm terrible about that.
Smilessimile chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
lol, I love all the chapters, I'm adding this to favorite.
Superster chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I love this story! Please keep it up! :)
sporkpinto chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
The most hilarious part is Jim as a stinkbug! LOL!
DoctorWhovian11 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Starsinger chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
What about Hendorff? Does he belong to Abrams as well? lol Nice job, a few misspellings here and there, but they might have just been typos. God knows we've all been victims of those!