Reviews for Our World's Light
Despite chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Just beautiful. Fantastic.
CaptainChar117 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow... just... wow...
You actually just drove me to tears. I quite literally almost became a sobbing mess at my computer in a Skype call with my friends... you sly bastard. Anyway this was beautify written and would not change a single thing in this one-shot. Defiantly one of my new favorites stories on this site.
The Mad Mad Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
One-shots/short stories rarely cover everything that they need to cover. Still, it's enough that it infers a lot of what isn't said, so any reasonable person should be able to figure it out.
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I don't normally leave reviews, but... Wow. Shivers.
KuroNeko00 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was really good. Well done.
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Holy crap. I'm in tears. That was really beautiful, and not just the ending either.

Very well done. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I liked this. Especially since things are different after Thrid Impact. So many stories simply have people make their way out of the sea, and just totally shrug off everything that happened and go back to how things were before.
Necrosdaf chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You're evil!
Only pure evil may drive tears to my eyes.

Seriously. Greatly written, no idea why i had trouble reading. Nothing to do with excess fluid clouding my vision, no sir :P

Really love it/ you for writing it :) :)
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Now this is an ending I could actually get behind and push.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Nicely done! Sweet and a bit sad as well. I can't help but wish that Rei and Shinji could have come back. *chuckles* Lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Ooooh. Fantastic concept. I love it. Perhaps could have done with a bit more explaining... I don't know. Actually, that may have been just right.
Donderkind chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow... So original... So... wow...

Amazing story. Bittersweet. Loved it.
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
: )
10/10
KleverKilva chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
awww! So bitter-sweet even I felt a tear! That is actually a damn good accomplishment, I haven't felt that in a long time . . .
BML2400 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Admittedly the setting of the post 3I world was a bit hard to follow but I think I get it. Argh, that was such a tease to end on!