Reviews for Namigakure
hitman007.pl chapter 9 . 4/11
I waiting foe your update bro
Petty-Officer Sierra 117 chapter 9 . 4/5
This is a great story. I hope you update soon.
i hope you die
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 3/17
Did not expect Naruto to say he was more powerful than Kurama... Imagine how powerful Super Saiyan 2 would be with the golden nine-tails chakra cloak...
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 3/17
Minato you already did make his life a living hell and that caused this whole mess. Honestly I think they fell short of even the true Madara Uchiha. One reason he wanted to be the shodaime was for his clan.
darksquall03 chapter 9 . 3/14
very good fic,
turtle329 chapter 3 . 3/5
Damn. Minato is kind of a piece of shit isn't he?
turtle329 chapter 1 . 3/5
Though I think Kushina is a little awkward, this is pretty good stuff, and I look forward to reading more.
elmoryakhan chapter 8 . 2/8
This story confused the hell out of me!

I really don't understand Minatos Psycholgy or his motivstions. Is he insane or under some sort of Genjutsu or whatever, this story doesn't explain it at all.

I wonder how old you are, you seem to be quite young as this story shows. In real life no parent behaves like Minato in this story. And you have little understanding of human psychology.

Finally if Naruto is Super Saiyan why does he even need shinobi training, there is nothing in Shinobi arsenal that can hurt a Super Saiyan!
Metal66 chapter 9 . 1/13
that was very good also can naruto at one point look like vegito that would be cool.
nicolasalmeida.ferreira chapter 2 . 1/2
The level of Naruto's power should be high.
'' Goku says that Naruto's base form is stronger than himself transformed in
Super Saiyan for the first time in Namek ''

Base Naruto: 155/160 million

SSJ multiplier is 50x.

SSJ Naruto - 7.75 / 8 billion

Naruto is kicker of ass.
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Fuck ncpfan since he's one of the biggest Kishimoto ass kissers out there. As for this enough of this mush shit already and get on with the ass kicking you son of a bitch.
mansg598 chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Damm this is sweet. I have never seen a Namigakure fic before. I love this crossover. I hope that this will be a Naruto x Fem Haku pairing as it is a known fact that Saiyans only love one person during their life. I am thoroughly enjoying this so far.
willow1996 chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
Really good hope you update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Wow..you seriously like to make people infertile. That's pretty harsh. And makes me cringe as a man.