Reviews for Namigakure
Knoll Uchiha chapter 6 . 6/21
Oh shit naruto kissed his mother that's like incest that is funny and cute good job
Naruto and dbz r my favorite anime
rhizz17 chapter 10 . 6/17
Update please please
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 4/19
Give her some reason to hold on to, I mean right now, Tsunade and Kushina are still just disgusting, so yeah, they regret, but you dont simply forget about a child, blame Minato or something! like Mind lock genjutsu, or something, I know its lame, but the whole " I forgot" is even worse.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 4/18
So wait, you give Naruto sensing abilities, but he cant tell the Hunter Nin and Haku apart?
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 4/18
Dont get me wrong, I like Neglected!Naruto stories, but when the author makes Minato and kushina so stupid that its a surprise they can put on pants in the morning without failing it gets abit dull.
radeklegia chapter 10 . 2/22
please continue...
Chillman22 chapter 10 . 2/15
Will Naruto be able to turn into a Super Saiyan God, you know, with blue hair and everything?
God why can't damn author's stop with whole incest garbage. No matter what no one in their right mind would forgive and fuck their mother.
I like the chapter and all and making them with child but when was the last time u updated the chapters and time skips? Also i guess for children kushina; girl and boy, Tsunade; boy, and Mikoto; girl from oldest to youngest.
Robert77833 chapter 1 . 1/20
Please continue this
hector chapter 10 . 1/11
Please tell me that your gonna do another chapter chz this was awesome please do another pllllllllzzzzzzz
Rebmul chapter 7 . 1/8
I'm kinda hoping Naomi gets redemption burn minato to the ground and hurt him even more by her joining Naruto
Alex2909 chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
love this story, the lemons have been awesome. great pairing choices for naruto so far, wonder if shizune will join and if others will. liked the dating parts
xNinjaxRebelx chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
Great story. question: is naruto going forgive his sister or just say fuck her in the future if she stop hating him also can you please update I read your a couple of times before actually making my account
effectivesage chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Keep updating I'm at the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next:) update soon proud follower :)