Reviews for Against All Odds
thestarsinthesky13 chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
THIS IS AMAZING. I can't believe I didn't find this story before! Pooh that you haven't updated in a while. I hope you do! :) Anyways it's an awesome story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
Love it! Mabekah
MRM24 chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you've abandoned this amazing story since it's been almost two years..
Atrociously-Righteous chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
I love this story! This chapter is too cute!
qloudlet chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Next chapter?
Nonnie chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
I'm kfnskajdksnfn this is so good and lovely and perfect and I'm crying because Mabekah is OTP but I have such strong crack ship feels for Jerbekah like its a struggle omg please please update this I genuinely love the way you include the interactions between the family relationships and the friendships as a backbone to the whole 'winning Rebekah's heart' plot. It's golden. kdjdkfmf
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
I love this fanfic, and I'm upset that your not updating :( Are you ever gonna?
PaoHalliwell chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Hi :) are you updating soon?!
Light and Darkness Within chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Seriously?
You need to update faster, love!
shes-guilty-by-design chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I'm here because TalkingToTulips rec this on her fic and because I had no idea you started a new fic since I'm waiting on a new chapter for Something Good. I love it so far! I can't to know Bekah's other blind dates and she and Matt will progress!
EyesLikeLiquidFire chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Jeremy for Kol makes sense. I'm thinking Stefan or Marcel will be Klaus' choice, but I can't think of who Elijah's. I'm stumped. Hmm...

Loving this story though. Will we actually get to see the outcome of this date? It doesn't have to be a whole chapter, but a little scene would be nice. Maybe the goodbye kiss or lack there of.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Really love this story, can't wait for an update.
Hopefully we'll see a bit more of klaus and Caroline's relationship soon as well:)
Gaia-sama chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
haaaaaaaaaaaa I just feel pity of all dates Beka...Matt already dominated your heart ;d
LeaCharmedOne chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
OMG! Thanks for updating I really love this fic! Keep it up. I love Jeremy but for me not Bexs lol
driver picks the music chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
So I just read all 4 chapters of this story...and I totally fell in love with it! I've never read a Rebekah centered story before, but this is awesome, I can't wait to read more! You're Matt is pretty great also :o)