Reviews for Didn't See THAT Coming
dimortum chapter 5 . 4/9/2017
gran historia
DarkKeybladePhantomofTime chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Y u no update for a year?! This story must go on! I have to know what's going to happen!
Mewsali chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
I had a choice of taking Spanish this year, but I took art instead so you're on your own. XD
bibliophilea chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Sorry about your laptop! I can empathize: my backpack was stolen last year. They found the backpack, but the laptop, textbook, iPod, among other things, were gone. It was very disheartening. Take all the time you need!

Also, when you get around to it, if no one else has offered, I'd love to do the Spanish translations for Más y Menos! (::
Totalfangirl01 chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Don't worry, take your time :3
I know how it feels when you have just lost all your plot...So...yeah, take your time; we'll be here waiting for you, we won't leave/abandon you ;) :P
And remember this...your story is so awesome!
Totalfangirl01 chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Write what Mas and Menos are saying? Heh, no problemo...well, except for the time; but it doesn't matter, I usually have 1, 2 hours free; besides, it's only write what they say :P
Anyway, I gotta say...that was so cute! And funny...and awesome...and all of that :3 And the way you say how they woke up Danny XD Poor dude!
Oh, and Danny...that was so sweet!
Beautiful chappie! :3
Totalfangirl01 chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
XD Seriously Raven? C'mon, babysitting? Good thing Danny's good with kids, though...more or less :P
Totalfangirl01 chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Awww...adowable :3
But wait, what is Frostbite doing with a TT communicator? :/ Questions...questions...oh well...
Totalfangirl01 chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Heh, theft of a face XD
You're my hero Danny, if I were you, I would be crying and on the floor while trying to ignore the pain...Danny's awesome! :3 :P
Oh, and although it's just the 2nd chapter...I ALREADY LOVE THIS!
Totalfangirl01 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Raven...Starfire...Raven...Starfire...It's probably Raven :3
FMAlover32 chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Update!
Bibbledoo chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
I bought my own lap top with my money gained from allowance, it must be devastating. A mystery person also stole something my sister gave me, a bookmark, and she attacked me for it, saying people always lose what she gives them. And I noticed there was no way the gloves could be undamaged by attack of the Skulker. Just take your time, our patience can handle. Unless we babysit.
Bibbledoo chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Ever heard of Google translate/ The language is easier than you anticipate, and I'm sure the titans wiki has translation, whether in the transcript or in their profile.
Bibbledoo chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Infi map to raven's rescue!
Bibbledoo chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Blackmail worthy and embarrassment in one shot! She is lucky!