Reviews for A Death God Among Gods
mtrum chapter 6 . 7/15
great story...but whats up with the clip hanging...plz continue, im waiting for the next update
Kuro Erimaki chapter 15 . 6/28
j
You have to continue this man. I will wait patiently for an update
Fullmetal11791 chapter 24 . 6/7
It's a shame you've stopped writing this, it really was very good. Especially the whole concept that winging Sekirei is emotionally very hurtful to any current Sekirei an Ashikabi might have. Not sure if it's an original idea but I've certainly never seen it before and thought it was super interesting. Also really like how it gives a good reason to *not* do a huge harem fic.

Honestly the only thing I didn't like about this was how you were writing Uzume. I generally really like her as a character, but here you basically gave her Matau's character, and well, I don't really like Matsu. And aside from Karasuba's 180 degrees personality flop, I thought you did a very good job portraying the characters, which is why I thought it was so weird that Uzume's personality was so off.

Anyway, would love to see this continued.
This is a good story, i hope you decide too continue it
priceless22 chapter 24 . 5/2
This is a beautiful story.
mocasiotorres27 chapter 24 . 4/26
This is weird but Id be lying if I said I didnt like this fic, no matter how much oc the characters have been acting. And whens the next chapter.
P4U10 chapter 24 . 4/25
Could you please update this story!? So far this is the best Bleach/Sekire crossover that I've read, and I love the Karasuba in this story. So, again Please Update soon
Rufael chapter 11 . 4/14
:)))))))
Rufael chapter 10 . 4/14
:)))))))))))))))))))))) dude this is comedy gold :)))))))))))
Rufael chapter 5 . 4/14
I will hit you :))). Good moment
Rufael chapter 4 . 4/14
:)))) dude you are funny. Also... nice "pairing" :)
Rufael chapter 3 . 4/14
Oh man pls finish this story it's too good. :D
The Eden Project chapter 24 . 4/11
At least you stopped at a lemon.
SomethingAncient chapter 24 . 2/29
I have thus far enjoyed reading your story and would really like you to continue this at some point (Your story was really good, you didn't even need the lemon.). Why did you stop writing this: was it simply real life getting the priority?