Reviews for A Death God Among Gods
Koomba19 chapter 11 . 3/26
PLOT TWIST! Loving it, keep up the good work Dude!
Koomba19 chapter 1 . 3/26
This is such a smooth crossover its ridiculous. Its not often I find the skill you possess in merging two worlds seamlessly like this. The way you write it, it's almost like the two stories were made for each other and were just waiting for you to get the idea to make a crossover. Keep up the great work Dude!
Will this be continued?
BlessingEnvY chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
please update
ARSLOTHES chapter 24 . 11/21/2016
looking forward to the next chapter
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Oh my god, the spelling errors. You really need to edit your stories- what you're posting is more akin to a first rough draft than a finished product.
Mystogan814 chapter 24 . 11/6/2016
I just gotta say, I really love this story. Some parts of it were absolutely hilarious. This is actually like my third time rereading it. I really hope that you'll get inspiration for this story again. I would really like to see how you would end it.
GentlestCobra2 chapter 24 . 11/4/2016
Great make more chapters
bob115 chapter 24 . 11/4/2016
Real shame that this is dead. Its so far one of the best ones in this category.

While I would have greatly preferred it just being Miya and Karasuba, so far Uzume hasn't done much so I can just pretend she's not there haha. Also glad that nothing really came of Akitsu so far either.

The dynamic between Miya and Karasuba was pretty interesting, but I think more could have been done with it, granted it seems like this was just getting going.

Hopefully this finds you and have a wonderful day.
Newbie1104 chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
... I know that each Sekirei has a different view on the bond, but Karasuba was the last one that I expect to get jealous over her Ashikabi winging someone else. Miya maybe, but Karasuba?

The story is good, but your characters, whenever romance was involved, didn't act like their canon selves at all. At least that's how I see it. Though seeing how this story hasn't been updated for over two years already, I guess it's no point in debating about that now...
Newbie1104 chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
Ugh... Miya felt so damn OOC in this chapter. She's reacting and all, that's fine with some blushing and jealousy, but crying? Really mate? I cringed all the way while reading that part.

*Sigh*

That out of the way, this story is off to a good start, so I guess I don't have anything else to complain beside a few minor grammar errors. I hope that the future chapters is going to be even better.
Field chapter 24 . 9/28/2016
Wirklich sehr gut. Die Geschichte wird mal nicht immer wieder erzählt und nur die Namen ändern sich, nein. Hier mal eine Geschichte für sich alleine die Humor, Action,Spannung, Erotik und sehr viel lust aufs lesen macht!
Auch die Kombination von Miya und Karasuba finde ich einfach toll.
helkil chapter 24 . 9/10/2016
I like it but I still hate that uzume is in it she seems to be a very hastily put in girl to be in the harem also this is for the last two 22 23 chap. FUCK YOU YA GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING SHIT EATING FART HUFFING CUNT OF A FEMALE DOG BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKING COCK BLOCKER GOAT FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER sorry needed to be said and out of system I hope there will be more
helkil chapter 19 . 9/7/2016
i don't understand why ichigo is taking the shit it should be uzume for that matter should have never been winged it was a horrible idea
Reaverstar125d7 chapter 24 . 8/24/2016
I just reread this entire story
I really miss it could you write more
I mean if it's not too much to ask