Reviews for No More Rose-Coloured Glasses
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Loved it!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Yup, Harry Potter definitely comes to mind!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That's such a hard age, and ugly glasses on top of that...sighing.
HermioneK chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very cute! Really wish I could get me some fan art illustrated for this fic, ya know? I could so imagine it. Good old Dean XD
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
God I hate John. What an arrogant ass he is. He shouldn't be responsible for a litter of kittens more less two boys. How can he expect his 16 year old to be grateful that he makes him get the ugliest glasses he can find? John always acts like everything is a personal assault on his stupid ass. I really hate the dude. Great story BTW! I wear glasses and I know how Sammy felt.
sarah chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
John is a total ass here
although i wouldn't put it past him to react this way
great shot
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
great
Ishouldbesleepingitslike4am chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I loved this so much! I think it's great and very well written. Are you going to continue this? I'd love it if you did.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Good story
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Excellent idea, and I am glad Sam settled in the end. Thanks for writing
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Loved this and am sooo bummed that John was such an ass! Poor Sam. You could always do a continuation or sequel where Sam runs away and gets hurt or something or an AU where the kid takes off and emancipates himself. Ohhhhh the possibilities. Loved the story as I do all of your stuff, thanks bunches, Nicole. :)
supersamkan chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
very good start. itching for more.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
omg...wow aww.. love dean , ghe alway try to make sammy feel better
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
oh wow! that was awesome! :) I loved it! Harry Potter glasses! Love it! :) two of my favorite things Supernatural and Harry Potter! :) I can't wait for your next story! :)