Reviews for You're Gonna Miss Me
I know you haven't updated for a long time... But your writing skills and story is awsm. I know you might be busy or u might not have any plans of continuing the story.. But if you are still a fan of steroline pls update... I know that thousands of steroline fans will be very happy...

Galaxy-of-my-dreams chapter 6 . 6/27
Oh god, I know it's been a long time since the last update. But I still have hopes that the story continues. I want to see so hard the Steroline reunion. Seriously, I fell for this story 3
fantasylover4evr chapter 6 . 3/5
Stefan planned the perfect date, but I am curious/worried about Katherine. I hope nothing bad happens to Caroline during her trip. I love the storyhope you update more again soon!
PrettyGirl07 chapter 6 . 1/10
When I read the summary I was a bit wary but then/now I love it then I saw the last update:( but I still have hope, loving this story hope you update soon.
PS pls don't make this Delena or lovtriangle btwn D C & S.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
Update
katie.grace.3576 chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY ON THEIR ACCOUNT?
katie.grace.3576 chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
PLEASE UPDATE
katie.grace.3576 chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
please update this I know it's been 2 years but it's so good :(
AngelicDevil93 chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Pretty sure I've already reviewed this story and asked if you ever plan on finishing it. Is there a completed version of it on another website? I have this story on my alerts list in the hope you'll eventually get back to it. I know, it's been almost 2 years since you last updated so the odds of that happened are highly unlikely. Can you please PM me to let me know what's happening?
maryrizzo11 chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
I so wish you would update this! I want to see how their relationship progresses, how they breakup, why he goes with Elena and why Elena says yes, maybe have Bonnie confront Elena and then the confrontation in the present. Maybe have Stefan be jealous in front of Damon and her.
peacenotwar93 chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
So I take it that by the fact that you haven't updated in over a year you aren't planning on finishing this story?
Mela021 chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Please update ! It's such a great story... At least let the readers know if your going to continue this story or not it's torture:(((((
HouseofNightUniverse chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
I'm enjoying this story soo much, please update sooooooooon.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
It is great written and a really interessting story. Will you please update again?!
MilleDK chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Hey MissCarolineForbes

I just red the whole fanfiction and I guess they are all humans and there is nothing supernatural going on. Even though it is a different story and Stefan and Damon are not brothers I love the story. I really adore it like I adore the idea of Steroline being together as an end game.

Now to the comments. I think Silas advice to Stefan was the only advice he could give. Its not like Stefan can contact her and get her home, so if Caroline misses him she will come back somehow.
I was a little surprised by Katherines appearance in the story. I guess she doesn't look like Elena since Caroline didn't reacted like that.
Damon would either have a two women in bed with him or totally flirt with both of them even though I think Caroline would feel a bit like the outsider.
Carolines and Stefans first date was amazing. I would cry too if a guy remembered something which was really important to me in that way. It means he knows all the things which is important for her and that she actually means something to him.

Keep continuing the story though. It is so amazing !