Reviews for One More Look at the Ghost
orca3553 chapter 1 . 2/21
really good writing and a good plot keep writing
Davisnacho chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I absolutely loved this. It was an amazing story. I actually cried twice. Once when it was discovered that hiccup was dead and again during the last bit about stoick's death. By far the best httyd one-shot I have ever read.
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
TT_TT
My only words.
Helpless Romantic01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Wow.
I don't know what else to say. You have driven me speechless. This story is so sad and poignant, but beautiful in this haunting, mystical way. Astrid, Toothless, and Hiccup are dead; The town of Berk is haunted by the spirits of Toothless and Hiccup. I almost... no I actually feel bad for Stoick. I know he brought it on himself. I know he made a choice that day. If he weren't so proud, maybe the outcome would have been different. I couldn't help paralleling the way Stoick killed Toothless to the way Hiccup spared him. Was that purposefully done to show the reader the main difference between the two? Stories like this always make me think of the consequences of a choice. I knew the second toothless died that Hiccup wouldn't be far behind him. I wouldn't be surprised if you told me that the reason Hiccup chose to fall to his death instead of falling on his knife was because Toothless's spirit was there to catch his. I don't know. Maybe that's a stretch, but it's a nice thought all the same. I enjoyed reading this story even though I was in tears by the end of it. IT's healthy to have a good cry every now and then. I hope to read more from you.
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh my god that was so amazing! And sad, but amazing at the same time.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
omg
WitchOfCrimsonFire chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This was beautiful. So much so that I cryed. Practically bawled like a baby. This was a good read. Thank-you.
rosiea184 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
My god, you write the most emotionally, depressing shit ever. You're writing is just so awesome, so much so that I love and hate some of the stuff you write. I keep seeing your name pop up in these fandoms and I just want to avoid you sad stuff cause I know it's going to make me cry. That's how good you are.

I love how you can write this stuff with little to no dialogue, maybe that's what makes your writing so powerful. Oh well, I love it anyway.
beautimousdreamer chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I honestly can't read this without crying, it is too hauntingly beautiful and sad. Great job with this.
Daydreamer91 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow. Honestly I can't say anything else. I let out a huge breath at the end, for i scarcely breathed while I read this, and now there's an ache in my chest. Hauntingly beautiful and deep. Bravo, well done! *standing ovation*
WRATH77 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
...my heart hurts
Drago829 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Now that is the perfect ending to the movie and I am loving it please do more like this. I'm still shaking. *shiversfromunknownsource*
RizReviewer chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
0_o chilling...

A very good hiccup/stoick death story. Handled with class and oddly enough, I feel bad for stoick, even if the old man is to blame. Great job!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Heavy.
CyXandrix chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I'm not sure how to feel about this...its written wonderful and it a great story...BUT THEY DIED!