Reviews for Hunters and Prey
keelylionheart chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Please write more! This story is really really good and the crossover is a perfect fit!
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Cool
tranland chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I find the end of this chapter extremely ironic considering the events of Hannibal after that episode. I mean, wow. Talk about horrifyingly, amazingly, heart-crushingly wonderful. But also... very, very depressing.
ANYWAYS. Your Hannibal is extremely pleasant to read, like I have stated before. And Will, poor Will... I hope Hannibal is nicer to him in this fic. If not, that's totally fine!
I will respond to your next PM privately, haha. I think it's a little easier that way?
Anyways, I'm super excited to read more of this.
tranland chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Ah, wonderful.
Thank you for the PM, as well - Although, I've never seen NCIS... I'm not one for crossovers where I have no idea what the other fandom is about, unfortunately. Sorry!
I love how you write for Hannibal. It's like the creepiness just oozes from your words without even trying. Which, yes, is a good thing. It's like you're covering up a bad smell with air freshener, and although you can just tell the smell won't go away, the air freshener helps as much as it can - so when it wears off, the stench is back full-force and you have completely forgotten just how bad it smelled before.
Sorry for the shitty analogy. It's been a long day and I am tired.
Also, the fact that that's how Crowley's cooking love came to be is absolutely adorable! I just had a really strong urge for someone to be a really great cook (besides Dean, so that they can get angry over each other's cooking skills but secretly share tips and recipes just for the hell of it).
tranland chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
OH. OH MY GOD. WE HAD THE SAME IDEA ABOUT CROWLEY. OH I WAS HOPING I WASN'T ALONE IN THE WORLD ABOUT WANTING HIM TO BE THE NEXT HELL'S KITCHEN GOLDEN BOY. OH LORD. I FEEL SOMETHING SPECIAL HERE.
Oh man, this is so goddamn cute. And the fact that it's a Hannibal crossover? GOD. I think I love you. Most crossovers are not well-written, and don't make a lick of sense.
This, I can tell, is going to be absolutely glorious. I can't wait to delve into more of it.
I don't even usually review on the first chapter if it's already got more than one chapter, but this is just so fucking good that I had no choice. You'll most likely be getting a glowing review from me for every chapter, now. YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME AND MY PRAISE.
theblonde2243 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Awesome story so far. Can't wait to see where it goes. I've just started Hannibal and is completely addicted. Even before I started watching the show I thought a supernatural/Hannibal crossover would be awesome. Please update soon!
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I have a feeling things are about to get very interesting for the Winchesters and Co.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Oh dear! Sam has told Lector everything. I'm sure he will be even more interested in him now. Sam is a very complex, intelligent person, who has experienced so much for his age. I can see where Lector might want to dig in. O.o
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow, Sam had to have part of his arm removed? O.o That totally sucks. It's not like he wasn't already feeling useless because he didn't finish the trials. His emotions have got to be all over the place! Seems like things are going to take awhile to get better.
deanstheman chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Poor Crowley - Meg will do him in, lol. Great update.
Green-Aurora chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Wow this is really good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
BVBlover4ever chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
ERMEHGERD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! This story! I couldn't put it down! You're literally my favoritest person right now! Unless some makes a Bones and Hannibal crossover or a Vampire Diaries crossover, then you'll be my First favoritest person. Oh my goodness I am seriously so excited for the next chapter! Although there is one thing that bothers me, where is Cas? I am totally a Destiel shipper but I'm curious to see what Hannibal thinks of there relationship whether it be platonic or romantic. Also what he thinks about Dean and Sam. Do I smell a dinner party in the future with Crowley fan-girling over Hannibal and his amazing cooking skills and kitchen? What did Dean think about Will? How does Crowley NOT know who Hannibal Lecter is? Also I love you seriously for not making Hannibal a jerk via Will knowing about his disease and Hannibal freaking out about it. Right now he is totally all "Oh noes my Will's brain is hurt!" But way more sophisticated like. I am seriously so excited for the next chapter... Are the murders really not going to be Hannibal and some monster or things that go bump in the night? Omg if they are are Will and Hannibal going to help hunt it or them down?! Cause if they do not only would that be hot (Will with a shotgun and Hannibal with his awesome fighting skills and knives) but also if there was a Will in danger scene and Hannibal comes to the rescue! Totes a Hannigrahm shipper also. Anywho, I will be looking forward to the update of this story! I already put in the favorites before I wrote this essay of a review. :) ;)
The Fourth Bride chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Oh good, you left out that unpleasant little complication with Dr. Sutcliffe. That should make things simpler. And I love what you've done with Crowley.
PancakeBeast chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
That last paragraph of Chapter 3 was really strange. Is this an AU where none of the scenes with Dr. Sutcliffe happened?

I'd expect Cas to have much more of a presence considering he just Fell, but you're handling a lot of characters already and handling them very well, so I don't begrudge. Maybe he's busy searching for the other Fallen angels.

Maybe it's partly because I watched Hannibal 1x10 just a few hours ago, but you seem to have captured Hannibal's voice and diction perfectly.
PancakeBeast chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Where was Cas during Chapter 2? xD

The Winchesters have taken the honest approach several times in the series, so I don't find it unbelievable that they would agree to Bryce's idea. It's weird how Sam just launches into the whole story when meeting Hannibal, but that could be chalked up to the disarming effect Hannibal has on people (which you did lampshade).